FAO of all of bg 5 ( 40-44)

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
hey all .. songyeon here ... well i just dinged lvl 45 :( but hey i had a nice time in bg 5 ... was fun .. but some down time .. i was 2 RR lvls of RR 3 but nm .. ill get them easy in NFs ... so GL all

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jeffery said:
hey all .. songyeon here ... well i just dinged lvl 45 :( but hey i had a nice time in bg 5 ... was fun .. but some down time .. i was 2 RR lvls of RR 3 but nm .. ill get them easy in NFs ... so GL all
Soz you dinged so quick mate :< GL and hope the drag to 50 is quick. May the AC grps be filled with FOP Clerics and Ice Wizi's.

Happy Christmas :drink:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Gratz u gimpeh scout :p Come to AC so we can get a nice gank group, with your pala :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Songyen, sorry i couldnt put up a worthy fight earlier ( Onefoot) btw, 2 scouts you and Firey had us there a few times :) Wasnt much fun but at least we gave you something to do :)

Shame I wont be able to get any revenge now, but good look on your travels in big boy rvr. Make a note of my shades char down below and maybe if our roads cross we can have a little fun together ,)

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
bb Songyeon :)
(aha! Another scout less to shoot me whilst I'm *supposed* to be stealthed. My cunning plan is working :D )

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Yea gratz song m8, real shame u gone, but be speakin to ya v soon anyway :worthy:
Perf said:
Hey Songyen, sorry i couldnt put up a worthy fight earlier ( Onefoot) btw, 2 scouts you and Firey had us there a few times. Wasnt much fun but at least we gave you something to do
Sorry for the camping m8 but there weren't nothing else for us to do. /salute to u hibs for not just quitting and good stuff taking us out at the end :clap:

p.s. to the guy who placed the treb, try putting it abit further back next time so u aint in range every time u try to use it :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Ashton said:
Sorry for the camping m8 but there weren't nothing else for us to do. /salute to u hibs for not just quitting and good stuff taking us out at the end :clap:

p.s. to the guy who placed the treb, try putting it abit further back next time so u aint in range every time u try to use it :p

hehe my pleasure. Also it were me who placed treb, totall noobity when it comes to siege weaps. :)

No prob at all with ya campin hib pk, i understand. :)

We need to do all we can to get fun from this game, i take my shade an do almost same thing in NF

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
i never got that many byes :(

oh well. mucho nf stuff to do.. but 1st .... sleep

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
Hey Songyen, sorry i couldnt put up a worthy fight earlier ( Onefoot) btw, 2 scouts you and Firey had us there a few times :) Wasnt much fun but at least we gave you something to do :)

Shame I wont be able to get any revenge now, but good look on your travels in big boy rvr. Make a note of my shades char down below and maybe if our roads cross we can have a little fun together ,)
ops sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom