fao oddball and co

think you can stop rolling my reaver over and over tonight? get's a _wee_ bit boring when about 75% of my deaths are from you twats.

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
think you can stop fucking rolling my reaver over and over tonight? get's a _wee_ bit boring when about 75% of my bastard deaths are from you twats.
Grow up fooking nerd thread every time you die release brush of the dust get on with it you muppet

pip said:
Grow up fooking nerd thread every time you die release brush of the dust get on with it you muppet

you not think i've done that for about the last 17 times they've killed me? fucking retard, go back to your hole. and what part of making a thread makes me a 'nerd' exactly?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sort out your language or face the banstick.

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
you not think i've done that for about the last 17 times they've killed me? fucking retard, go back to your hole. and what part of making a thread makes me a 'nerd' exactly?
FU cba with ya /cry/cry/cry/cry every day you die It's a game your going to die grow up ffs:fluffle: my kid is 8 more mature than you

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
pip said:
FU cba with ya /cry/cry/cry/cry every day you die It's a game your going to die grow up ffs:fluffle: my kid is 8 more mature than you

The fact that you got kids scares the hell out of me :eek7:

pip said:

if you cba why reply to the thread? do you see my doing '/cry' 4 times every day i die? no. i couldn't give a rat's ass about maturity, im immature, get over it. and telling me to grow up.. erm no. again, go back to your hole :D

Jupitus said:
Sort out your language or face the banstick.

ye was a bit bad, sorry :p sorted it.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Piss off Pip

Your a noskill wanker that noone likes

Kinda like me! xD

CuddleBunny!

Banned
heh.. oddball loves to run over my DD traps xD ran over quite a few lately :> wish you would just drop dead from them one day :( and your grp!
gonna stack 4 mines one day! then you will daaaiiijjjj!

on topic mines, whats most dmg anyone has ever got on a DD trap? :> i got 469+262 on stinkbox(iirc) once :>

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
yeah anmesia spamming bards are teh skilled.

Can't really spam, they should lower the timer imo on both single and aoe lul. Since the changed casting speed in TOA. Single and aoe lul was much better before TOA, then the timer was more realistic. :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

piped :[

Gamah

Banned
Bondoila said:
Can't really spam, they should lower the timer imo on both single and aoe lul. Since the changed casting speed in TOA. Single and aoe lul was much better before TOA, then the timer was more realistic. :p

can perma kill my speed and stealthing ability though.

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
QQ Tbh me and Odd done not too bad, Im used to getting over ran by FGs duos
etc... dont like it dont solo maybe ? I dunno maybe thats too simple :x

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Name change I think aswell, Samroon EatsDust ??? ;)

Its all in good heart, also its only a game :| <--- Realise that !!! plz!

kiniki said:
QQ Tbh me and Odd done not too bad, Im used to getting over ran by FGs duos
etc... dont like it dont solo maybe ? I dunno maybe thats too simple :x

well considering i only really like rvr'ing solo, yeh its too hard to group :mad:

kiniki said:
Name change I think aswell, Samroon EatsDust ??? ;)

Its all in good heart, also its only a game :| <--- Realise that !!! plz!

no need to change my mercs name, sure he could kill you two ;)

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
This we know :D I wouldnt even try tbh, lol... and yeah far too hard to solo :( I still do it also. We had a good fight a few times last night, was a close fight when I bumped into you 1v1 but I think you would pip it ! But im game to prove myself wrong, Im a mad spec now, only changed to it yesterday ! time will tell !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom