FAO: NP and there RADAR?

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by xtci
We were stood there out of clip range as we knew you were down there and wanted to see if you can for us out of clipp range
and you did..

WTF OMG YOU RADAR USER YOU KNEW THEY WERE THERE AND U COULD NOT SEE THEM PLS BAN&NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111one

S

Subbiz

oh yeah btw you were at a milegate, fucking last place in teh entire freaking realm you would come look for enemies, I mean theres a bigger chance that there would be a zerg at the north pole osv.

K

kathal_tdd

I always report to the grps in Emain/Odins or where ever I am if I spot a grp I can’t take out myself.
Maybe my name should be Aicon TheRadar.
Give Alpha back. He was the primary target for radar accusations.
Naa. j/k:D

M

macsharky

We wern't at a milegate we were hugging the zone wall in the middle of no where,but yeh that would be a good place to go if you were gonna rebuff.

H

Hatt

They say that laughing alot gives you a longer life.

Thanks xtci

F

Forau

Actually we had strong Pachealer scout yesterday, which did btw not inform us of your location but as Jawz pointed out we were going there to rest after a tiring fight at mmg. And for the one on IRC saying we came at you with glowing swords before we could possible know you were there, that's just Jawz showing off (I would too if I had Gjalpinulva 1h-sword).

A

angara-ffs

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: NP and there RADAR?

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Is this your life? making funny remarks on other peoples posts, grow up kid.

Is this your life...making stupid comments 99% of the time?
Grow up badger....

F

froler-mid

lols

imo

all these brehons accusing ppl for radar :D

A

Albbasher

Stop it Remi...I know you use Rader..you and all bloody Infl's aroud ;)

Albbasher 50 Skald Nolby Pride

Dundee 50 SB Nolby Pride

Taxx 50 Hunter

Drezz 4x Warrior

N

noaim

It is easy to see who on these forums that used to play/is playing counter-strike at least.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by froler-mid

lols

imo

all these brehons accusing ppl for radar

Where have you been until now? You claiming radar does not exist?

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.Zarko

ive been playing since beta, and have had like 5 times ive been suspicious(sp?) about radar thing.

i dont belive any of rg/vgn/la/np/gol/fc uses radar. emain is small, there is very 'few' places u can rest/hide.

(and yes, i know it exists and iknow what they can do osv aswell)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Zarko

no he is claiming that brehons dont have to much experience and just claim everything on cheats that could be a cheat, but most likely is something legal.
Kinda makes me think in counterstrike, where the newbies keep yelling cheater at you if you just play better than they do :p

N

Noche

They don´t use radar, they just know where ppl r... And they attack with great timing (yeah yeah emain´s full of mid stealthers, so they can jump on us everytime we r fighting albs and farm left overs...)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Noche
They don´t use radar, they just know where ppl r... And they attack with great timing (yeah yeah emain´s full of mid stealthers, so they can jump on us everytime we r fighting albs and farm left overs...)

i assume you did that just at a mg? If you did there are usually around 4 stealther of each realm at those, so the chance you get reported to somebody is around 95% :p.

P

Pandemic

you all know that no one ever coded a radar cheat right ? it was a rumour made up a long time ago

Pandemic

I

illu

I, also, like the other SBs, report to any middy group - be it a NP one or any other. If I see some enemy group going past and a Middy group is nearby, I click on one of the people and tell them.

MMG and AMG are always camped by a few middy sbs, so it's more than likely that you will get spotted wherever you go....

On this occasion it sounds like NP went to a common resting place, so it was just unlucky.

Hide in a better place next time :)

Oli - ILLU

I

Ironfoot

wait.......... whats this................

OMFG someone got pwned

cry more noob ?

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by Noche

He's got a very good point here!
Just look around emain every day ;)

A

Arthwyr

We went in using the side valley at DC (the one with the stones) or at least over the top of it, just aroudn the mindworms, high up the left wall and behind the hill a bit even blocking the direct los from mmg to our loc. I am 100% sure a stealther saw us as they always take the right zonewall that high when they move to amg *cough*

so you were part of the green/white cloaked guild that stood up there... to the right after mmg.... the actual reason we went there.. if this is the fight im thinking of, was because we were going to rest power up at ZW after the mmg fight.

You didn't seem low on power to me and your instas certainly were up. I'm not saying it is proof you are using radar but this one smelled "fishy" to say the least. Said it in another post aswell I would love [DEV] to hide some ppl under the map or so a bit out of the way of the normal RvR travel lanes to see wich players head straight for em.

C

censi

Pls stop accusing people of cheating.

When u have absolutly no evidence

its been said time and time again. If you do have evidence post it to GOA. You do gr8 disharm to NP by posting in this manner...

J

JawZ

Originally posted by Arthwyr
You didn't seem low on power to me and your instas certainly were up.

We don't go rest up instas/ra:s..
Power however, we do rest up and our healers certainly were low on power. :eek:

P

poppamies

heh, going around the stones past DC to mmg, is the normal rout we mids use to avoid the zergs, and past the lake is a place i (if i lead the grp) always look at, there just might be a grp resting/rebuffing, and are easy kills.
Its not a new secrat place u found, even tho u think u did, its been used alot of times, i use it for rebuffing and resting.
If thats the place u mean, all 1fg roamers use it (from mmg, grogans the far end of the lake, to dc and so on) to avoid the other realm zergs.
Since "the zerg" always, or most of the times use the same way (closest, so they wont get lost) to mmg from amg.

R

Rushie

if its such an "obvious spot" and ppl "use it all the time", then why was such an experienced rvr guild "going for a rest" there?.

just a thought ;)

S

sorusi

we had to move from mmg, since you never know when albs call for help like tangler goblins and there are 4fg inc or something. so we had the choices - go towards amg (very common that albs go that way), or go back behind mmg - if zerg now would reach amg, we would be trapped and be forced to fight our way thru, or take the right zw where only "rvr guilds" usually travel, and chances to meet someone at that spot rather than towards amg are slimmer

S

Sohan_THC

The fun is when i stand there alone nothing happens for hours.
my boto even got a afair with a mob humping her leg.

Next we try again with some more ppl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom