FAO Netcode

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Fuxx u :p

u kill the necro pet. i kill the dude and get rps ;)

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
:twak:
Netcode said:
Fuxx u :p

u kill the necro pet. i kill the dude and get rps ;)

yeh, and how many times? :) 23? or was it 24? and not to mention all the infils and casters etc..

u deserve to get a reroll in rps.. Netcode the rr 2l3 Skald (and those rps he leeched from Djiin)

:sex:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Why kill a pet when it is the guy that is worth rps?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
Why kill a pet when it is the guy that is worth rps?

Agree :\ sadly has come to it, that I don't bother killing pets either, when there's others around, as they'll just leech all the rps, while you do the work :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
shit happens
i killed a necro pet with my lvl 43 sham (at the time) in emain, yet a rm bolts the guy soon as the pet drops, it will always happen and everyone does it.
Only solution would come from Mythics side making the necro+pet collectivly worth a % of rps like any other player

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup, this is a huuge problem, especially since necros have been around since beta, so most old timer's rp counters is made up of around 40-50% necro leeching I reckon :rolleyes:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Klonk said:
Yup, this is a huuge problem, especially since necros have been around since beta, so most old timer's rp counters is made up of around 40-50% necro leeching I reckon :rolleyes:

omg, gratz with rr8 m8 :)

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
i made this post as a joke tho :p not really serious.. just a little netcode flame :p

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
its always like that you kill a necro and the sec pet dies all stealthers nearby pops on the poor caster ^^

And its fun to watch as necros are allways the last to live in a zerg, cause the majority is just sticking the caster hoping to get the killing blow :p

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Indrid said:
i made this post as a joke tho :p not really serious.. just a little netcode flame :p
Yeah, but you allso mentioned the necro, and that became the new we-like-to-whine-about-albs topic.:)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Ralgedi Smurf said:
its always like that you kill a necro and the sec pet dies all stealthers nearby pops on the poor caster ^^

And its fun to watch as necros are allways the last to live in a zerg, cause the majority is just sticking the caster hoping to get the killing blow :p

Not a surprise is it, as attacking a necro with a 5.6 spd battler is like /poking an elephant with a plastic spoon.

Yesssss we "liek" the cleric specline af boof

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Not a surprise is it, as attacking a necro with a 5.6 spd battler is like /poking an elephant with a plastic spoon.

Yesssss we "liek" the cleric specline af boof

mabey, but it wont die when a fg stands around the owner, just letting the pet walk around killing, even casters often push F6 and hope they get a staff kill :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom