FAO: Necros & artifacts...??

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
hiya, making an alt on another server.. was wondering which artifacts i should look at for a serious Solo RvR necro with 50 enhance buffbot....

atm im looking for only serious arties not fluff ones... i.e the ones you use and consider irreplaceable (lol until they break).

Also whats a good RvR spec.. 48 sight rest FP/servant seems obvious but theyre might be a better one.

many thanks.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
I thought Necro's were pve machines?

yes but once the PvE is over what to do eh?
ive seen some VERY deadly Necros in action on the US servers and would like to try the same here... kinda funny seeing people trying to attack a necro shade using Dream sphere with the abom hidden in a tree off to the side.. but more looking at solo 1on1 encounters with no tricks.. just good gear and arties.. reckon i can take most solo stealthers.. just looking for a more robust system for dealing with anything that comes my way solo.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
when u have done all the PvE with your necro u use it to make ya real RvR char.... i recomend Sorc / Cabby or cleric.... or scout if u like stealthers.... :fluffle:

Necros in RvR simply sucks... they are broke and bugged... simply forget to make it work... lots have tryed and failed :) including me for a bit :wanker:

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
thought they > stealther/melee classes? :)
They jump you once, then they notice your buffed up and wont do it again alone

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
when u have done all the PvE with your necro u use it to make ya real RvR char.... i recomend Sorc / Cabby or cleric.... or scout if u like stealthers.... :fluffle:

Necros in RvR simply sucks... they are broke and bugged... simply forget to make it work... lots have tryed and failed :) including me for a bit :wanker:

can assure you they are and still are being used on the US servers to great effect.. called Bull necros they are and they aint no push-over i can assure you ive been on the recieving end of a few of them myself.. usually necros are quite easy even when fully buffed but these suckers hit like trucks.. im looking for perhaps anyone that has played a necro in RvR extensively and would know which setup works best and which arties are good.. not really bothered if you tried it for a few months, since that doesnt really constitute a full time RvR necro imo.. the necros im after are usually RR6+

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Try to find a RR6+ necro using Roll of Honour and pm him/her ingame.

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
would be interested on how artis degrade on necros - is it at same rate as normal items? if so what bonuses stay when the item is at 70% con

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
No idea tbh. Think they did something with last patch to make armor/items degrade less on necro's. It's just absurd needing a new suit every month :)

Can ask to a friend who rvr's with his necro now and then. He has 2 suits. 1 for PvE and 1 for RvR.

Vissenkop

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i got 2 suits. 1 RvR and 1 PvE.

I managed to take me necro up to RR4L2 in less than 5 months considering its a necro thats kinda fast.

I would recoment Crown of Zahur(for the Shield buff), BoM, SoG(for stealth lore mostly) and Cloudsong.

Since the last patch me artys went down a lil slower as i follow this closely as me BoM is on 28% dur allready( this is just sick tbh).

But that spec you said is good 48 DS rest PW or/and Deathservant.
I'm 50 deathsight myself.

Ill hope i see you in RvR soon :)

Greetz Vissenkop

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
When you summon your pet you should have a decent suit on but once it's summoned you can switch around. From many necro's I've heard talk of it in my guild they simply have an uber summoning suit and take it off after they raise their pet because thats when it takes all the stats at the summoning not contiunally ;>. Just need to keep arti's equiped for actives surely ?

david

Loyal Freddie
Dalmar-Hume said:
would be interested on how artis degrade on necros - is it at same rate as normal items? if so what bonuses stay when the item is at 70% con

ive never tested this but i seen someone say before that only bonuses you lose from an item on 70% con are + skills like sheild or body... everything else like resists, stats , hits and ToA bonuses stay.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Correct about +skill not working at 70%, rest are fine.

Transfer At summoning: +Hits, +CON ONLY (includes +caps for these)
Dynamic: everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom