FAO Nawty the NS

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Damm dude do you have a full sc mp thid setup or wot?
I watched you 1v1 a mid near gobbo hill ATK,the mid was losing a little bit but i decided not to add as there was no zergs nearby and it was fair fight.I unstealthed next to the fight,bowed to u an stealthed back up to leave you both to it.You won and i watched you in stealth run off.L8r bumped into u in the atk/ck water an we went for it,I hit you for 650 dmg+wotever bleed an poison did an you still just about walked away with no hps showing on ya bar,thats gotta be full buffs,full sc armour an weapons cause as some of your fellow realmate shades found out my SB Bladebabe can take being bs an still beat the luri who hit her but you gave me a real tough time,nice going dude :clap: (woulda won but 4 that evade u got in ;))

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
you must suck quite hard if you can't finish a NS after you get a .... in for 650 damage while most NSs in thid can max get 700hps orso.. ( 657 was my highest without ra's )

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Nooo i added up the dmg i did to him all throughout our fight,i didnt do 650dmg in the 1 hit,wish i did.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:

Lol ok thx ;)
Dont think the ppl ive been 1 shotting will agree with that but oh well.Even fotm infs couldnt do that much dmg when not using a pa to open the fight.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
I belive your the gimp for trying to turn this thread in to a flamefest so fuck off k?

Think you'll find he was kiddin, hence the smiley ;)

:) = good

:flame: = bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom