FAO Mythic

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
who is going to pay me back my money?

seriously

16 x 1,22EUR + 13 x 0,46EUR = 25,01 euro down the Mythic drain

Where can i reclaim my money?

Why should i loose money on YOUR fuck-up?

Attachments

• mythic.jpg
    mythic.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 120

Marc

FH is my second home
I think you will be waiting a long time for a reply. Mythic dont read these boards.

Jesta

Loyal Freddie
Send feedback,create ingame appeal, phone them,email them.....posting here will do you no good at all.
I had all of my charges reversed within 3 days ( it was only 4 )

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Can call them too.

GF called as Euro accounts weren't working and someone answered the phone and couldn't help her as they'd been brought in purely to help sort out the account issues.

Took over 30 mins for her to get through to someone that could help sort the acc. out but should be quicker for finance things. AFAIK they're not skyping though so it could be a hefty phone bill. Also... you couldn't lose money due to exchange rate fluctuations and they wont reimburse that but they should give you cash for bounced cheques, bank charges etc (though you have to prove this).

Just when I was thinking of maybe coming back as well ;p.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
I walked passed our local Games Workshop store today! I stuck my head through the doors and asked if anyone played Warhammer online?

I got stabbed to death!

Twice!

My ghost is now cursed to post randomly on any thread relating to the fucktards that are known as Mythic!

BTW..Elvis says hi!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if they dont refund you after you contact them just stick some fraud charges on them for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom