FaO: Mods

sko

Loyal Freddie
.. and the rest of you dumbasses posting "grats m8y" threads. Five of the top seven threads in the rvr forum are grats threads, I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't give a flying fuck who gets what RR. Why don't you mods either just remove all those threads so that the forum is browsable and we can actually read RvR oriented posts, or just make a new gratz0r subforum? This really sucks assjuice.

:twak:

mirieth!

Banned
you don't give a flying fuck about grats threads.

the other people, who post them, obviously do. tell me, why should this forum be subservient to what you want over what anyone else wants?

think before you post.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well, you dont have to read them if you dont want to :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if sko gets banned for calling the mods dumbasses ;o

oh and i don't give a flying fuck about what u think :)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Well all the REAL rvr posts freaking drown in , GRZ on RR1,253456L1,3457 posts., should be a GRZ section , then you can grz everyone on there RR, Birthday , new GF , there borken nose or what ever you freaking like ...

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
I dinged rr1L4 on camlann megemeights, grats thread me ;|

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
.. and the rest of you dumbasses posting "grats m8y" threads. Five of the top seven threads in the rvr forum are grats threads, I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't give a flying fuck who gets what RR. Why don't you mods either just remove all those threads so that the forum is browsable and we can actually read RvR oriented posts, or just make a new gratz0r subforum? This really sucks assjuice.

YAWNS can you leave your whine threads on a wine thread forum :touch: YAWNS MORE

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
But thats one extra click for me to grats my megameights ;<

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

i feel really sorry for you=(
Must be a real pain to sort out al theese gratz threads from other posts?
i meen moving the mouse and use one of the buttons and not pressing a gratzthread must be the hardest part of it, :eek2:

Can this be the secret behind Some QQ:ers? http://www.pwned.nl/

Cheers to the QQ:ers :cheers:

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
OH OH

[14:05:26] <@IdleRPG> WarriorJedi, the Jedi Master, has attained level 32! Next level in 0 days, 19:15:11.
[14:05:26] -IdleRPG- You found a level 38 helm! Your current helm is only level 19, so it seems Luck is with you!
[14:05:26] <@IdleRPG> WarriorJedi [130/313] has challenged Sumit [60/232] in combat and won! 0 days, 01:20:51 is removed from WarriorJedi's clock.
[14:05:26] <@IdleRPG> WarriorJedi reaches next level in 0 days, 17:54:20.

!

Tripple grats me m8s, Ding 32, New Hat, Kicked some dudes ass in the highly skilled random number generation combat ;<

remi

Fledgling Freddie
so old, just leave the fucking forum if u aint like it.

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
So little respect in the air, why dont you want to grats your megemeights sko? :(

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
so be it... havent been banned from anything in ages... and checked the CoC.. and yep your right... but then FOAD isnt exactly the nastiest thing posted on these boards of late... so Ill await my ban with baited breath! ;)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
you obviously do give a 'flying fuck' about these gratz threads cos you started this thread and got into such a state about em lol

oh and dont click on them if u dont like em...isnt exactly hard to scroll down a tiny bit to next one is it...u lot who h8 gratz threads nand say they need to be removed are just lazy and rude. Let them have their gratz, its good for morale and enjoyment and for people getting somewhere.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
IMO they should just perm ban your fucking account you skinny, long haird nasty little prick.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Takitothemacs said:
what is a flying fuck anyway? Well whatever... QQ Sko now FOAD

well it starts on an airplane or helicopter..... err are you sure you want the details? :p

its also some sort of alcoholic beverage: recipe

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
The Threads in this section that always have the most replies are :

Whine threads
Gratz threads

So lots must read em and post isnt that the whole point of forums..... :eek7:

Think this one slotts nicely into the whine thread section..... plz make a new section for qq whiners and leave the gratz threads alone!! :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
indeed gratz threads are starting to get anoying, just soo many...

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Damon_D said:
Well all the REAL rvr posts freaking drown in , GRZ on RR1,253456L1,3457 posts., should be a GRZ section , then you can grz everyone on there RR, Birthday , new GF , there borken nose or what ever you freaking like ...

gtz with your 13. level 50 btw damon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom