Fao mizar

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Sorry to say but im 99% sure Xrystofers been, 99% solo from about RR3~ to RR10 :p

fair enough. i appreciate that and i make a point of not attacking him if he is solo. this is aimed at guys jumping on the bandwagon and the idiots who send people abuse over pm.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to say but im 99% sure Xrystofers been, 99% solo from about RR3~ to RR10 :p

he used to add like mad tho.. only after like rr7-8+ or so he really started to solo..

besides, nothing special with a reaver soloing, reaver can take quite alot of beating, they can easily pop stealthers to farm and if enemy have purge down they get free arpees. Its like armsmen/mercs soloing and expecting solostealthers to jump em and feed them free RPs, its idiocy and suicidal to jump some classes alone as NS/SB/inf etc. I dont do it unless Im very very bored :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I dont do it unless Im very very bored :)

Thats my biggest flaw when playing a stealther... I am always extreamly bored doing it :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Was he adding before or after he was bug abusing to make rp's? :fluffle:

no idea, dont know what you are talking about o_O

Heta said:
Thats my biggest flaw when playing a stealther... I am always extreamly bored doing it :(

you have the attentionspan of a 7 year old though ;)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Stop Bumbing this guyss:touch:
Thx for defeding me Mr.Cheese :)
lock it plz;p

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Entran said:
You don't get RR10 from solo. This whole solo thing has come about recently. So those dudes that ran fg to start with and got rr10 have a nice start and are able to pwn 1 on 1. Where as newer toons just get yelled if they kill someone with more than 1 person. But yet they cant compete 1 on 1?

Hardly fair.
meybe u havent played prydwen before cluster i was running solo from rr3
not that i didnt group at all byt i was 95% solo :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Shike said:
he used to add like mad tho.. only after like rr7-8+ or so he really started to solo..

besides, nothing special with a reaver soloing, reaver can take quite alot of beating, they can easily pop stealthers to farm and if enemy have purge down they get free arpees. Its like armsmen/mercs soloing and expecting solostealthers to jump em and feed them free RPs, its idiocy and suicidal to jump some classes alone as NS/SB/inf etc. I dont do it unless Im very very bored :)
almost everyone will jump me with purge up those days anyway :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie

I am 100% certain he haven't :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Azathrim said:
I am 100% certain he haven't :)
then u are wrong....i still solo almost 10L7 and going meybe u will see me in a fg soon ;)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
He was "solo" alot no doubt about it, but being solo in instarvr standing outside your own bridge with 15+ stealthers makes it kinda pointless bragging about that you got all your rps in a "fair" way on a class that pretty much own everything 1on1 and 1vs3 with ra's.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
I dont do it unless Im very very bored :)

I attack big hard tanks because I need the bloody practice. I am close to free rps when I am out there atm. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
I attack big hard tanks because I need the bloody practice. I am close to free rps when I am out there atm. :)

I fail to see what practise you get from jumping a tank :) Best practise there is is to fight other assassins and hunters, not many solo though so you can always practise on taking down one from duo's etc. That at least trains your reflexes far more than fighting a sluggish tank with WH, IP, WG, purge2, DT, etc etc etc where you have a tiny chanse to win unless the tank is a complete fool.

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
meybe u havent played prydwen before cluster i was running solo from rr3
not that i didnt group at all byt i was 95% solo :)

Yeh i did :p I started life on alb/prydwen at game release hehe. I stopped playing there really around ToA release though. Like i say though. My only gripe is with the tards who pm abuse not with you hehe :)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
you see... thats a uncontroled RA, called, Call of a thousand (rp horny cocks) realm mates.

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Mizar is a nice friendly little kobie im sure he ment no harm :) ,sad add whine tbh

:touch:

Gamah

Banned
Theres nothing like the feeling of destroying both you're original opponent's and you're adders, that will fucking teach you is what I think at the time :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom