FAO : Mids.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
lol after seeing your assist train and stealthers popping all around you today on Bled bridge i KNOW your not complaining about Mids doing the same!Infact your there right now with about 6/7.

Bonegoat

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like it was 4 midstealthers +ip2 that saved him... or do you count the ones that dont attack?

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
at the moment i died, all 8 had released their arrows.

I solo/duo 50/50. and i normally don't pop other stealthers which i respect in front of other albs(soz para, it wasn't me playing stony this afternoon!)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i'm good at that. tho i wanted to share this nice Screenshot with you .

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
http://users.pandora.be/praetjeuhn/MidSkillz.jpg

Someone explain me how this could happen, as you claim you always get outnumbered. :touch:

Btw Guden : 7 mid stealthers + ip2 saved you. for a flammen herra you still play like a skiltvakten.

Mr zerger, hi there. Ok mb we sometimes get few friends to try compete your asszerg but thats only sometimes..

OFc your scout and your opinion of 1vs1 means 1 scout+1 infi+1mincer vs 1 sb... i am sorry when instanced comes here that either you are in ghost town trying to find something to add or you are home washing dishes with your momma, sorry mate life is hard

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Laalaa said:
Mr zerger, hi there. Ok mb we sometimes get few friends to try compete your asszerg but thats only sometimes..

OFc your scout and your opinion of 1vs1 means 1 scout+1 infi+1mincer vs 1 sb... i am sorry when instanced comes here that either you are in ghost town trying to find something to add or you are home washing dishes with your momma, sorry mate life is hard
Why do you think i started grouping up. :touch:
hint : take a better look at the screenshot.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
StonyPony said:
Btw Guden : for a flammen herra you still play like a skiltvakten.

the original Guden was some damn good hunter :(

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
fucking cluseles alb stealthers who runned around in a fg all day today... so stop your xxxxxx QQ

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
http://users.pandora.be/praetjeuhn/MidSkillz.jpg

Someone explain me how this could happen, as you claim you always get outnumbered. :touch:

Btw Guden : 7 mid stealthers + ip2 saved you. for a flammen herra you still play like a skiltvakten.

Has doac got so underpopulated int he last week that we now count FGs as zerges? if so wtf is it called when the albs come to town?

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Someone explain me how this could happen, as you claim you always get outnumbered.

Right! Albs always go solo! :kissit:

StonyPony said:
I solo/duo 50/50. and i normally don't pop other stealthers which i respect in front of other albs(soz para, it wasn't me playing stony this afternoon!)

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA !!!

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
Has doac got so underpopulated int he last week that we now count FGs as zerges? if so wtf is it called when the albs come to town?
8 vs 1 is the same as 8fg vs 1 fg = ZERG.

edit: Dorin 11 alb stealthers there, I'm pretty sure i'll beat that screenshot anytime soon :wub:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
I used to have a picture of HMG in odins, 13 hibby stealthers including cyclodia and slytale :(

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt mean anything that its old .... its still an old zerg ... not to mention he says its old ...

as far as the zerg is concerned ppl should stop whining all expereienced stealthers have popped 2gether with another fg of stealthers and have been zerged from far more ppl that one fg so give me a break lol

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Xone said:
fucking cluseles alb stealthers who runned around in a fg all day today... so stop your xxxxxx QQ
Someone need some Christmas cheer/luv :wub: :drink:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
8 vs 1 is the same as 8fg vs 1 fg = ZERG.

edit: Dorin 11 alb stealthers there, I'm pretty sure i'll beat that screenshot anytime soon :wub:

Biggest problem with those guys on the pic was that they were member of the same guild (deadly shadowz? :^^) and on stick with 3 str relics, sort of ruined stealth game on prydwen for some months :-o

good ol times xD

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
yer right if thats from last month illl jump[ of the roof, an invader withouth shades of mist?

and looks just outside atk emain (pre NF)...

what does ages ago, prydwen gg of stealthers mean to you?

think about it, and edit your post after that :p

or stay clueless :<

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I think that I know. First you had been in stealthfg but becouse we wonderful mids ganked ya all but you wasn't too brave to come and use a bit slam + fz they kicked you out from group. Suddenly you got it: I don't have enough skills to play solo !!! NOOOO!!!

After it we see this picture :eek:

Short and sad story :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom