FAO Mids?

Ucallme

Banned
Is this how you think will improve RvR?

By cutting port to Hurbury, Renaris, Bold (You then take Surs and all its towers), then cut port to Beno and now you have berk t4. Do you think this will improve RvR or you are all Trolls and dont think about things like this?

The other day a few mids were 'qq' coz there was no irvr and now you kill RvR you guys rox /clap for killing RvR in Alb, like its not hard enough to find fights as it is.

Hope you enjoy PvE on Alb

I for one just logged coz RvR is pretty poor because you cant find anything.

Ok my 'qq' over :) doing something else now, hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

C

Carss

Look at your own realms attempted relic raid during the day on hib aided by CMs efforts lastnight before you have a go at mids.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Cutting port is a known way of reducing the number of players from that realm coming out to fight.

However there is a difference between when albs cut port and when hibs/mids cut port. This is because albs have a much higher population than either of the other realms. I don't know what the current pop stats are but not long ago only 20% of the active rvr players were mid compared to 32% for hibs and 48% for albs. You have over double the numbers do you think they care if they force a few albs to get a boat?

Ucallme

Banned
Look at your own realms attempted relic raid during the day on hib aided by CMs efforts lastnight before you have a go at mids.

Well I cant comment on stuff when I wasn't online. But I'm only commenting on the stuff I see when I do play.

Amphrax/Arauddry

friky

Fledgling Freddie
albs have less rvr players and much lower RRs so dont try and whine about population

censi

Can't get enough of FH
albs were cutting berk port with muly group last week...

In an effort to farm peeps who come to the tower... instead though all just log.

does seem pointless when it happens but then again its just part of the game.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
albs have less rvr players and much lower RRs so dont try and whine about population

I think you will find albs have more active rvr players than the other realm. Why is it the other realm have the under populated realm bonus and albs don't?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
oh well i guess it drove the albs out of crau in the end , wish i could have been there defending in the lord room :p

instead i opened a BG in beno and in no time beno was clear, berk was retaken and bold port was restored. and then i quit the BG.

everybody happy now ?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved

I'll remember that the next time 20 rr8+ albs chase me half a zone for some precious arpees. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom