fao mids

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
After albs had a PERFECT keep take and a PERFECT defense on wednesday the 2nd...
U mids couldnt get trough even with 3 a 4 fg mids u couldnt

So u take keep at what/? 5am?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Krom is doin it on daily basis it seems and solo....

so u know now ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Summoner said:
Krom is doin it on daily basis it seems and solo....

so u know now ;)
Bah after alb yesterday played very good, i mean we even had clerics (about 5 or 6 of em)

We even had tactics and most of the people listened to it...

And then I wake up take a shower eat breakfast and think *HEY lets defend our ck* and hup ck is mid =\

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
does 6 clerics fit into FG huh? were you zerging? kknp :)
but now you have something to do while mids are taking showed and having breakfast... oh well, mids went to their jobs 3 hours ago :p

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
And then I wake up take a shower eat breakfast and think *HEY lets defend our ck* and hup ck is mid =\
Its never your ck, its OURS. We just let people borrow it. ;)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
U must be a mid, lol ill bet u was at the last 5am relicraid aswel
24h game :touch:

and no wasnt according to his sign :)

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
tactics? you had about 4fg in their just hammering us cos you knew there was nothing we could do with about 12 people

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Albs and Mids didnt had any tactics yesterday to be honest, we (hibs) had planned to do a BG1 raid at around 9PM but we failed badly cause of most of the people not listening + we had (only) 24 people in thid (with bots) even tho we did announce the raid 1-2 hours before...Albs and mids still outnumbered us like 1:4 (1 hib, 4 mids/albs). But, at around 10.30 PM we were just around 10 people left and made a perfect balanced full group of hibs and killed lots of 2-3 fg albs & mids who just zerged mindlessly. At around 00.00 the story was over tho after our Valewalker ld'ed and couldnt return cause he capped rps + our BM decided to quit..we got zerged by the mids after that ;)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
At around 00.00 the story was over tho after our Valewalker ld'ed and couldnt return cause he capped rps + our BM decided to quit..we got zerged by the mids after that ;)

Sorry, stayed connected but DaoC crashed :< was only on 351 rps too, nm will be back as same name/class and damn wish I was still on to see the mid zerg come back for more :twak:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Yawn,Mids take our keep,Yawn,they take it with alarm clock raids,YAWN,YAWN,YAWN,Albs are gr8,we had a PERFECT keep take,with our Perfect groups and our PERFECT ZERGS and our overpowered FOTM chars.Go to school and just zerg it when u come back.Oh I forgot its half term,just zerg it now theres bound to be 3-5fg of u in thid anyway without any planned things going on :fluffle:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and it aint hard defending the keep against 3-4fgs ive been there with a bd,healer and hunter and kept 3fg albs out with the outer doors down so I wouldnt be quite so cocky about defending it against 3-4g with a zerg loada albs inside.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
After albs had a PERFECT keep take and a PERFECT defense on wednesday the 2nd...
U mids couldnt get trough even with 3 a 4 fg mids u couldnt

So u take keep at what/? 5am?
dident u c the 3 fg hibs that stopt our way all the time

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
I dont get wtf is wrong with u albs an alarm clock raid
its a 24/7 hours game do the same thing to us if u like, we just take em back
and beside we are kinda even cuz u started the alarm clock raid ^^

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
say what!?

If you dont know the facts, then please piss off. It was mid who started the alarm clock thingy.. because mids CANNOT take relics from albion at primetime.. Albion has proven in the past that we DO can... Just wait :)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
I dont get wtf is wrong with u albs an alarm clock raid

Errr? You really don't see the problem with this?

[QUOTE='[CE]its a 24/7 hours game do the same thing to us if u like, we just take em back[/QUOTE]

And the fun in that is where, exactly?

TBH, I think mythic should put some additional coding into the game where keeps have their guard doubled or trebled outside of prime time to make up for the lack of players to defend a keep. As for relics, they should just make em offlimits between the hours of 2am and 8am (GMT on Excal for example) on euro servers.

Soloing a keep shouldn't be possible. I'm impressed that some can do it, no doubt about that, but its huge glaring flaw in the game that it can be done by someone in the small hours of the morning.

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
U mids couldnt get trough even with 3 a 4 fg mids u couldnt.

Sounds vice versa on the mid defence tonight, 210 rp in 1 hr defending ck against the albs, all the doors were down and we camped the lord. Wiped out the albs completly twice, only for their numbers to double every port. Gratz to the brave albs that fought thier way to the top of the keep only to be seen running downstairs with dot clouds above them :worthy:

Nice work middies and spesh to the 2 sms and vold ;)

-Same- Cave Shammy- The Dark Alliance

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
Errr? You really don't see the problem with this?

And the fun in that is where, exactly?

TBH, I think mythic should put some additional coding into the game where keeps have their guard doubled or trebled outside of prime time to make up for the lack of players to defend a keep. As for relics, they should just make em offlimits between the hours of 2am and 8am (GMT on Excal for example) on euro servers.

Soloing a keep shouldn't be possible. I'm impressed that some can do it, no doubt about that, but its huge glaring flaw in the game that it can be done by someone in the small hours of the morning.

Ok ok - we are talking abouth relics here right ?
cuz i was - and i really have to say if u can see a problem that people that loves to play the game wants to take the relics e.g 7 am in the morning let them do it - but i can tell u this u cant take down relics doors with only 1 fg u still need coordinated grps to handle it. it might not be nice to others but its legal

anyway if u cant handle it - this is probably not a game for you, and you should probably try finding a game where they shut down the server after 2 am.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
typical mids allays saying 24/7... but if we WOULD take relics / keeps at night we would get flamed by u all over...

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
typical mids allays saying 24/7... but if we WOULD take relics / keeps at night we would get flamed by u all over...
mythic made albs so mids should have someone to flame :p

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
say what!?

If you dont know the facts, then please piss off. It was mid who started the alarm clock thingy.. because mids CANNOT take relics from albion at primetime.. Albion has proven in the past that we DO can... Just wait :)

Agree, can't match those numbers. It's rare to see a couple of fgs knocking on the CK door, while thats albs default mode :)

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Then get flamed u couldent care less - i wouldent care less, we would just try to get em back or try get hibs instead

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
Ok ok - we are talking abouth relics here right ?
I was talking about both relics and Thid. Next time I'll use smaller words for your beneift.

[CE]Hjendug said:
and i really have to say if u can see a problem that people that loves to play the game wants to take the relics e.g 7 am in the morning let them do it
Even though thats to the detriment of the fun of many other people? If people like to play the game at 7am, thats fine with me. If people want to take relics or Thid CK or whatever, thats fine with me too. But it should be every bit as hard as it is in prime time.

[CE]Hjendug said:
anyway if u cant handle it - this is probably not a game for you, and you should probably try finding a game where they shut down the server after 2 am.
I can handle it just fine kid, if this wasn't the game for me, I'd have quit playing an age ago. But as I have a job and various other commitments, I'll not be getting up at 5am to play a frikking computer game. Its sad that I like a good nights sleep so I'm fresh for work in the morning, but thems the breaks.

That said, when I see a glaring flaw in a game I enjoy, I will pass comment on it and bring it to the attention of mythic. The current status of Alarm Clock raids (of any sort) is a huge glaring flaw and is something that needs to be addressed.

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
As for relics, they should just make em offlimits between the hours of 2am and 8am (GMT on Excal for example) on euro servers.
I would bet that the mayority of the people on Excal uses CET and not GMT.
Not to forget, where is ther server located ;)?

AngelHeal said:
It was not at 5am, it was more like 10-11am CET on a saturday morning.

Tualatin said:
say what!?

If you dont know the facts, then please piss off. It was mid who started the alarm clock thingy.. because mids CANNOT take relics from albion at primetime..
I agree, can't deny that it was Mids who started the early relic raids.
But on the contrary you do remember what happen on the primetime relic raid Mids attempted before WR alliance did the early raid (have to clear out that it was WR alliance, since it's far from all Mids that did second that raid)? Yes, that is right. Albs were waiting with a counterforce at Excalibur before the raid had started taking keeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom