fao mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i'm not whining, i'm just stating a fact

whats ure prob now?

u zerged a bd gaurded by a warrior with a runie in his group.... so stick with attacking me with 3 ppl and an infill to show of ure skills :touch:

My apolagies to mooks on that 1 fight in front of ck, cant help it when ppl add on me, tho did warned them to stop adding. and a sidenote, stop killing me, think u went for me more then any other player :<

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
whats ure prob now?

u zerged a bd gaurded by a warrior with a runie in his group.... so stick with attacking me with 3 ppl and an infill to show of ure skills :touch:

My apolagies to mooks on that 1 fight in front of ck, cant help it when ppl add on me, tho did warned them to stop adding. and a sidenote, stop killing me, think u went for me more then any other player :<

Our guild dun like BDs :p especially m00k and celione(which you should know by now :p)

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Our guild dun like BDs :p especially m00k and celione(which you should know by now :p)

/Dracus

I so miss playing in Leirvik - oh well wont be too long getting my vamp there I suppose.

Citereh (now on hold while I play my vamp Accu, if I ever figure out how to get around in hibland and figure out how to play it)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:

/Dracus

only mook is trouble :p.
And my valk is in leirvik as well, btu logged her the moment albs came zerging mids 8-2. so i logged bd to woop their ass ^^.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
whats ure prob now?

heh, hardly zerged them, took 4 of us to get him down. BD's, are in their own right, a zerg in themselves.

and actually it was - healer, runie, bd, bd, sb, sm, war, lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom