FAO: Mids/Hibs/Albs, regarding keeps

O

old.Tzeentch

currently there's something wrong, and your game might download some part of the usa game version.. with the keep changes..

there is no 2nd door as we are used to, but there are inner doors at the tower

its difficult to know wtf is up, but i would urge everyone going to a keep raid or whatever some time soon, to visit a local keep and see if the tower has doors at each entrance to it, if it does, your game is incorrectly configured and must be re-installed

and i think if you continue to walk past the second door as if it wasnt there <with the usa files>, you are exploiting.

D

drummer

That was really wierd indeed. I couldn't get into tower trough any of the 3 doors.

S

Sharp Thing

what is more anoying is ppl running through the second door to kill everyone inside..

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
currently there's something wrong, and your game might download some part of the usa game version.. with the keep changes..

there is no 2nd door as we are used to, but there are inner doors at the tower

its difficult to know wtf is up, but i would urge everyone going to a keep raid or whatever some time soon, to visit a local keep and see if the tower has doors at each entrance to it, if it does, your game is incorrectly configured and must be re-installed

and i think if you continue to walk past the second door as if it wasnt there <with the usa files>, you are exploiting.

Don't forget to delete the files in si folder. Reinstalling over the old place doesn't work.

DS

Users who are viewing this thread