fao mids at fins

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i ran there by total accident, i was trying to get to bolg t4, saw a luri, killed it, the i was stunned and chain nuked for 200 rarrrrr!!!

i then gathered id found fins :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aeris said:
i ran there by total accident, i was trying to get to bolg t4, saw a luri, killed it, the i was stunned and chain nuked for 200 rarrrrr!!!

i then gathered id found fins :p

Or you found the Banshee/Vamp spawn location oO

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
making a thread about this... is useless, game mechanics
being a wanker and killing xpers over and over... is sad, hello bolg camper tards, such similarity :D
+1 posting is a
great thing

good night!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Woot, more entertainment from AngelHeal! Yay! :D

Haha, and wannabe tribute is back with more crap, aren't you going to post some more Eclipse love announcements so that they finally invite you to the guild out of pity or sheer embarrassment? :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
yes yes i dont mind lol :p
but coming back and abck and back and back and back.. bit lame?

if not:

Don't whine about a warlock killing you: ur in NF that can hapen
dont whine about albs zerging: Your in NF that can hapen...

etc etc
I don't whine at warlocks.

Oh, btw, that has nothing to do with me being a mid I asure you!

/kiss

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Woot, more entertainment from AngelHeal! Yay! :D

Haha, and wannabe tribute is back with more crap, aren't you going to post some more Eclipse love announcements so that they finally invite you to the guild out of pity or sheer embarrassment? :D

atleast i say what i wanne say, and not beeing a post-farmer like you, that needs every1 to like him...
And what the fuck are you talking about? Eclipse?;| ..

Must say m8, you are the biggest retard ive ever met haha!

(ps, some people don't need to be opt + a opt group to have fun in the game.. :), but then again, i don't really guess u understand how it goes on hib side on prydwen.)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:
atleast i say what i wanne say, and not beeing a post-farmer like you, that needs every1 to like him...
Heh, yeah, I need everyone to like me, that's why I am flaming you right now for being a dimwit. :D
AngelHeal said:
And what the fuck are you talking about? Eclipse?;| ..
If you took the trouble to read properly, you will see that I am referring to the poster "tribute", who once again popped in to give an uninformed opinion about Prydwen RvR, and not you. But then again, reading a post properly (and refraining from using caps incessantly) is probably too much to ask from someone like you.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Heh, yeah, I need everyone to like me, that's why I am flaming you right now for being a dimwit. :DIf you took the trouble to read properly, you will see that I am referring to the poster "tribute", who once again popped in to give an uninformed opinion about Prydwen RvR, and not you. But then again, reading a post properly (and refraining from using caps incessantly) is probably too much to ask from someone like you.

you really take this forum to seriously....:twak:

Eleanora

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
If you exp in the frontiers expect this to happen

QQ

Yep, they will always find you somehow. Was prolly some stealther scouting for them. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom