FAO Mid

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Im just curious, how come Bledmeer's bridge is so overcamped? :> every single time Im there, there's always 7x hunter 7x rm/sm some healer/shammy and some other classes :p even today when most action is in hib there were a zerg of skilvakten - Flammen Vakten :) just want to know what's so fun about that bridge :confused: ;)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
they maybe are afraid of walking any further.. just like albs was in OF at amg :/

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I dont go to bled bridge anymore... that place SUCKS!

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I personally think its great for reaver bombing! :flame:

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
and the hunters always hit first the tall avalonians :(

I am like a magnet to them since i dont have either madening or atlantis tablet :clap:

PS: dont tell me to go take one fo those arties. I cba with toa any more :)

occy

Loyal Freddie
Nalistah said:
they maybe are afraid of walking any further.. just like albs was in OF at amg :/

Dont think they were afraid to walk any longer the sb hunter zerg got most of em at the "sb" tree :/

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
there are mids between bled and the docks .. SUCH SURPRISE :D Its a central place, lots of albs/hibs come there to fight so why not camp there ? saves us from all the boat travels and walking :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:
Im just curious, how come Bledmeer's bridge is so overcamped? :> every single time Im there, there's always 7x hunter 7x rm/sm some healer/shammy and some other classes :p even today when most action is in hib there were a zerg of skilvakten - Flammen Vakten :) just want to know what's so fun about that bridge :confused: ;)

You should ask those who whine about mids/hibs/albs camping docs for instance.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
there are mids between bled and the docks .. SUCH SURPRISE :D Its a central place, lots of albs/hibs come there to fight so why not camp there ? saves us from all the boat travels and walking :D
Was that what you said about albs camping at AMG as well? ;)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:

They're afraid of the sorcs who DDs 5-6 times in 2-3 seconds :rolleyes:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:

Hehe... as a mid myself i cant help myself from lauging :D

It really looks stupid! hihi..

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
I personally think its great for reaver bombing! :flame:

you have gotten spanked hard every time ive been there seeing u trying :touch:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:

brynja zerg >>>>> you k?

Marc

FH is my second home
thing is though, there is about 2-3 fgs just camping at the base of bled, usually led by Montarloo, they come onto the bridge then leggit back to bled if a fg of albs come :twak:

Nukez

Fledgling Freddie
lal why mids stay att the bridge ? rps ofc cause albs always seams to find their way there atleast and i think your nrs are a bit overestemated u know there is guards at the keep to ? :flame:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
thing is though, there is about 2-3 fgs just camping at the base of bled, usually led by Montarloo, they come onto the bridge then leggit back to bled if a fg of albs come :twak:

there probably are more then 1fg mids at brynja/bled. but 1fg of teh albs or hibs >> 8 ungrpd players :(
altho there are still lots of ppl that roam (camp boat dropoff) in rest of odins

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:

SOMEBODY GOT PWNED!!!! :(

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I dont go to bled bridge anymore... that place SUCKS!

Trying my best to avoid it as well :> but bard always head there when there arent anything else to fight other places :> (that's cuz they are all at that damn bridge :))

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Well duh, my aim was just to point out your retardness (repeatedly stating sorcs nuke 5-6 times in the matter of 2-3 seconds.)

Have a nice day

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
Well duh, my aim was just to point out your retardness (repeatedly stating sorcs nuke 5-6 times in the matter of 2-3 seconds.)

Have a nice day

ok mate :rolleyes:

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Nukez said:
lal why mids stay att the bridge ? rps ofc cause albs always seams to find their way there atleast and i think your nrs are a bit overestemated u know there is guards at the keep to ? :flame:

What does guard at keep has to do with mids on bridge? :p

mm ok might have ''overestemated'' abit... was prolly only 6 hunters :D

Nukez

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:
What does guard at keep has to do with mids on bridge? :p

mm ok might have ''overestemated'' abit... was prolly only 6 hunters :D

hehe prolly? yes many hunters and sbs but many infils there aswell.. and if we compare today at the bridge.. was around 2-3 fgs of albs camping the bridge today so..

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Eemma said:

Eemma said:
Stop the QQ threads and smoke some weed peeps.

Come on, make your mind up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom