FAO:Mid stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm Recently i have seen a down fall in all of ur skills :( .... Like stealth zergs, destealthing us in front of mids, constant running away, and emoteing after u have zerged us ... is there any need ? .. or have u just all Ebayed ur chars and let some twat ruin the chars reputation ? ... only decent SB's left are : majiii, paradoxx and thats it ... sorry but its getting rly annoying ... i have held in as much as i could but i cant hold it in much longer .. tbh its lame guys ..... and as for destealthing us in front of the mids .. if they do destealth us in front of mids ... PLEASE TRY NOT TO ADD AND LET THEM DIE THEN ADD AFTER !! to be honest this is the most i ever seen stealthers zerg .. even more then grimster ... and its just not fair on the other ppl .. yes i admit i have been going around in duo / trio recently ... but not as grps of 5 ( well accept tonight but only lasted for like 30 mins ) and i also saw shrewberry .. i saw him and alb zerg .. i did not destealth him .. i walked off scene with him so we would not get adds .. BANG i see another 3 stealthers with him :eek7: im trying to be as polite as i can in RVR recently but its hard to stay kind and not turn into a modern jerk mid stealther ... so guys please sort this out .. thanks

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
agree, plz tell it to all albs that zergs also, last time i went for a ride with tiztla, i got zerged by 2 infils 1 scout and 1 minstrel, good grp though

i yell at the mids if u take the albs :drink:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla said:
agree, plz tell it to all albs that zergs also, last time i went for a ride with tiztla, i got zerged by 2 infils 1 scout and 1 minstrel, good grp though

Deal :)

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
Hmmm Recently i have seen a down fall in all of ur skills :( .... Like stealth zergs, destealthing us in front of mids, constant running away, and emoteing after u have zerged us ... is there any need ? .. or have u just all Ebayed ur chars and let some twat ruin the chars reputation ? ... only decent SB's left are : majiii, paradoxx and thats it ... sorry but its getting rly annoying ... i have held in as much as i could but i cant hold it in much longer .. tbh its lame guys ..... and as for destealthing us in front of the mids .. if they do destealth us in front of mids ... PLEASE TRY NOT TO ADD AND LET THEM DIE THEN ADD AFTER !! to be honest this is the most i ever seen stealthers zerg .. even more then grimster ... and its just not fair on the other ppl .. yes i admit i have been going around in duo / trio recently ... but not as grps of 5 ( well accept tonight but only lasted for like 30 mins ) and i also saw shrewberry .. i saw him and alb zerg .. i did not destealth him .. i walked off scene with him so we would not get adds .. BANG i see another 3 stealthers with him :eek7: im trying to be as polite as i can in RVR recently but its hard to stay kind and not turn into a modern jerk mid stealther ... so guys please sort this out .. thanks

sorry i forgot to mention 2 ppl .. urizen and hellghost are another 2 gr8 ppl

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Maji rox

Pain sux

Wow the drama, the drama!!! Actually the only decent sbs left are those who encourage stealth zergs and emote... So Maji "who can’t even hold a ML raid" lol and Para-pop-goes-the-weasel are probably the lamest peeps in the sb community so far...

Best regards <PAIN>

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Noctis said:
Wow the drama, the drama!!! Actually the only decent sbs left are those who encourage stealth zergs and emote... So Maji "who can’t even hold a ML raid" lol and Para-pop-goes-the-weasel are probably the lamest peeps in the sb community so far...

Best regards <PAIN>

being that they arent your sterotypical ***** like pain!

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
it's war out there.

u invade my homeland u get killed in wicheverwaywecan.
i invade ur homeland i get killed in wicheverwayucan
we meet we try to kill eachother in wicheverwaywecan

QQ more :)

we all zerg, nm zerging :) just dont camp poc

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I zerg with pride and leech with honour! :) (btw its Shrewsbury :) ).This behaviour is ofc only something us Mids do.......... Hi Sst:p

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla said:

and I got zerged by 3 Pain stealthers ..
and maji rox :wub:

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish i could meet some <Pain> stealthers IRL ;(

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I go Solo 95% of the time(my computer hates zergs), and the last two weeks I have not met ONE solo alb, they are always 2-3 or more and often very high RR, and btw (to the guy that started the thread) anyone plays the game the like, as long as its not against CoC. :cheers:

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
wee!
rtfm.
"Dark age of camelot realm vs realm is not for the solo player!"

not like there are many solo stealthers. who realy goes solo when u meet the PM 'we-go-as-a-guild-grp-and-wtfpwnz!'.... zzzZZzzzZZZZ

same old, same old.... :eek: the day i hear some whine about PM zerging, but they are just soooooo cool! :worthy:

majik

Banned
Noctis said:

Best regards <PAIN>

3 things.

Maji can hold a ml raid. Ask all the people that went onto my ml8 raid, that had pre-reqs in it. It was quicker than most raids that didnt have pre-reqs in so get a clue ill-informed moron.

And paradoxx rox. He got nefastus banned and tbh thats the best tribute to the "sb community" that could happen. Get some more of you pain retards banned and we might have some fair fights.

Pain is a very amusing guild. They are like Post Mortem, except they are fucking shit. Carry on the good work, wannabe zergers.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
LONG LIVE TEH ZERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for arthur1!!!!!!!

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
Pain is a very amusing guild. They are like Post Mortem, except they are fucking shit. Carry on the good work, wannabe zergers.

Maji, no offense, but please dont compare Pain to PM, PM are of the r0x - they are all nice guys except Censi, he spams too much shite :(

majik

Banned
Dafft said:
Maji, no offense, but please dont compare Pain to PM, PM are of the r0x - they are all nice guys except Censi, he spams too much shite :(

They both zerg.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dafft you daft bastered!

(you should hear daft QQ after he has had a few beers man)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Bompido said:
wee!
rtfm.
"Dark age of camelot realm vs realm is not for the solo player!"

not like there are many solo stealthers. who realy goes solo when u meet the PM 'we-go-as-a-guild-grp-and-wtfpwnz!'.... zzzZZzzzZZZZ

same old, same old.... :eek: the day i hear some whine about PM zerging, but they are just soooooo cool! :worthy:

When i read stuff like this i wonder, why does the enemy stealthercommunity alsways take the piss at us for being lame andwhatnot... Do we EVER (???) call you lame, noob retard stealthzergers ? Not afaik, we are just a bunch off chaps that enjoy playing our stealther, we play solo, we play duo, we play groups...

And yes, we go out as guidgroup, what is so wrong about that ? It's fun for us , and that is what playing a game is all about now isnt it ? We get zerged alot aswell ,but we don't care, it's fun! We just go back and try to win a lost battle because that is where the fun is. It's not about wtfpwning soloers, everyone can do that afterall.

If you have to whine about us all the time, maybe you should take a break to find the fun in the game again...?

This is not against you personally now mate, its just a quote that i read every now and again. Sometimes we hear from realmmates that go on irc that they are takin the piss at us,so that is for those ppl aswell as the whiners here on FH...

I hope alot off you can find peace again while playin this game, because i remember a time where the players had mutual respect and didn't /rude everyone etc. IMO they had more fun back then.

Anyways...

Cu in the battlefield :)

ps: paradoxx rocks indeed , and majji /salute

censi

Can't get enough of FH
as long as im not the "1" then yes!

Seriously though theres a lot of problsm with running solo.

a) some of the visual classes are overpowered in 1v1 situations you cant attack them. It takes a long time to get solo targets but the fact you have do deem some of them as "do not attack list worthy" becomes annoying. (I mean you could almost argue that pretty much all visual could be on this list, if they are your equivalent in RR and ML's). Stealthers are really so watered down....

b) about 50-80% of you solo fights will get added on. Even if its a realm mate add it fooks it up.

c) Radar FG's. And yes theres lots of them, and they home in on you so fast it sometimes means you cant RVR in primetime zones.

d) Stealthzergs.

--------------

Anyway I came to the conclusions its better to play with mates on TS and PM was founded I guess around a year ago. You kind of elimate a) b) and d) of the above faults with soloing. And when you cba with grouping because it is more hectic you have to keep talking regrouping and staying co-ordinated, you can go out and solo. (not that I can solo well with how im RA'd/spec'd and equiped, mos5 and sniper spec for the loose).

Tbh most of the solo stealthers get fooked off with the game and quit within a year, but I do have the upmost respect for those that commit to this way of playing. PM members are on the whole peeps that been playing since day 1 and still finding ways to enjoy RVR and daoc in general.

occy

Loyal Freddie
2 grping sbs are cool, makes my screenie of rp/h look better, and we all know sbs are gimped so....

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what realm the orginal poster is from but all zerg. i loged of yesterday arund 02:00 when 4 rr1 to rr3 ns camped brynja and a high rr chanter added on every fight so i loged my hunter, and hunter need some love soon tbh :(

and iam solo most of my time so the list of ppl u can fight is kinda slim so it is a bit annoying as censi pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom