FAO meneldil and his poc grp

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
/rofl at ur hole grp ganging up on a boof bot how meny times did u have a go at killing him even had the time to /rofl at 1 of u on him (bots name boofyboty) lost count on the amount of times u all hit him got up to 40 odd fare dues tho i did use 2 instas 1 grp and 1 single but the single was not on him it was on remoteaccess or izywizyletsgetbizy then 1 of u have the cheacky to /rofl at me lols i am still laughing at that fite was uber fun

ill get u all next time round :)

ps thanks for 5L9 on bot and 4L1 on wiz
off ur grp

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Am drunk too and cant translate the punctuationless block of text; give translation.

What happened?! lol

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Graeme said:
/rofl at ur hole grp ganging up on a boof bot how meny times did u have a go at killing him even had the time to /rofl at 1 of u on him (bots name boofyboty) lost count on the amount of times u all hit him got up to 40 odd fare dues tho i did use 2 instas 1 grp and 1 single but the single was not on him it was on remoteaccess or izywizyletsgetbizy then 1 of u have the cheacky to /rofl at me lols i am still laughing at that fite was uber fun

ill get u all next time round :)

ps thanks for 5L9 on bot and 4L1 on wiz
off ur grp

So... you what? camped poc with a fg and farmed the pl groups who naturally put up a fight and picked on the cleric?...
Uhm.. lowbie dings in xp zones ftw...

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
So... you what? camped poc with a fg and farmed the pl groups who naturally put up a fight and picked on the cleric?...
Uhm.. lowbie dings in xp zones ftw...

nop 1 player 3 accounts and pawn u lil tree huggers down poc hahahaa:touch:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Graeme said:
nop 1 player 3 accounts and pawn u lil tree huggers down poc hahahaa:touch:

You are so cool, can I add you to my buddy list?

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
what do you think a pet monkey costs? you know, not including bananas?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom