FAO Maelstrom

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen almost all of my guild dispear [KN] Minn has now left so i was just wondering what the rest of you are going to do because you guys have alwayss been a good guild evan before Toa i rember the thread wiched asked if you liked NF some said yes some said no so i was wondering what you are all going to do

Chronictank

FH is my second home
they are in the battlegrounds :touch:

well seen a few claocks anyway :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
we're just sleeping :)

Well tbh stop sleeping get a mini zerge together and help me ding 50 only 9 bubs and i need to do evry quest there is :p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
they are in the battlegrounds :touch:

well seen a few claocks anyway :)

i know some are in bg but i was wondering what is going to happen when WoW hits im wondering who's going whos staying etc. and if they still have a few people left they might open the recruting again

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Hope your a female char and then ding,get toa and c6 ingame their members,best way propably :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Think really sagano etc still playing (g2) My group has pretty much quit now i think apart from remi/zer and elendar. Osril etc still going too .. atleast 50% of guild is gone ! I been gone since july

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
I still play some..was ok last night 45k rp

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
something is curios in pryd , more than +10 albs with high rr almost quited , around 15 mids too, and i think 0 hibs with rr quited ? :eek: :)

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
I still play time for time even my skald is nerfed again ( no AP, usless RR5 ability, laughtable RAs, speedfuckers everywhere, ppl jerking off on keepwalls etc etc). And yes - lets fuck up FZ too - skalds are way too yber. those days i just try to find 1 vs 1 fights with skald or leeching with my SI hunter.
Atleast my GF is turned more happy mode as even she can see that daoc is dead ..... for hardcore RvR ppl for sure. When Mythic gonna figure that its gonna be too late allready :)
And most money they got from .... ???

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Well, as long as i find fun in game...i dont care playing it, sad still see so many leaving. :(

Btw good fights last nite with hibs :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
So you have a spot open for thane in teh GG then? :eek:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
something is curios in pryd , more than +10 albs with high rr almost quited , around 15 mids too, and i think 0 hibs with rr quited ? :eek: :)
Didn't a fair few TDD more to Camalan or are they back? A number of medium to high RR AD are no longer playing either. Think Hib has probably had a similar % of people quit, they just left before NF.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcal : your point is interesting but lets just take a look at excalibur (yes offtopic a bit but still interesting)
almost all the leethibies quitting/already quit while mid and alb playerbase stayed.
now thats sad imo.

so /salute /hug /clap all pryd/hibs despite of your lower numbers u are the roxx and exc/hibs are the sook (they think game is no more fun, they think they cannot wtfpwn now :<) ;>

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Quitted 2 months ago or summit popping in bg1 from time to time. Last time was 5 weeks ago.

Playing a bit of ryzom as its free in the beginning. The graphics pwn any mmo out there even wow! The prob atm is: There is no pvp ( coming soon they say :p ). The game is nice there is a unique way to play it example:
Train ur skillpoints in nuking get a new nuke and then build ur spell
* u want max dmg nuke
* u want max cast speed
then u got to pay for these features
* pay mana
* pay life
* pay range

and u can get many options ( so called Stanzas ) for spells.

Well i wont play more then 2 weeks imo as they lack pvp :(.....

greetz
Szwok

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
still play occasionaly, pretty much same as bibi, try and find 1v1s or sit in keeps trebbing, and leech with hunter occasionaly, hardly play in gg anymore, nf is booring
i'll probably keep playing a little and won't cancel just yet, but when wow comes will mostly be playing that, and if its good enough i might cancel daoc

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Wait until Alb has most of the relics then you'll probably see people quitting in droves. :(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Maleg said:
Didn't a fair few TDD more to Camalan or are they back? A number of medium to high RR AD are no longer playing either. Think Hib has probably had a similar % of people quit, they just left before NF.

only wou is not back , cos got bored of warden but tbh he does not seem twf3 now :(.

I mean quiting in the last 2 months or so.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
only wou is not back , cos got bored of warden but tbh he does not seem twf3 now :(.

I mean quiting in the last 2 months or so.

Well; Wou has a new job atm as cooler-engineer and needs to get up at 5:00 AM; so 'less attraction to login AND the fact he gotta hit the sack early' is what makes him absent.

However Murweli more or less quit, so did Neea, Suolistaja, Mammutti and Kxn isnt much on either. Merge with JH and a few new members means we prolly can run GG soonish IF there's any reason to run as fg nowadays.. TBH not many enemies around who are running as fg either..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bhalage said:
Xxcal : your point is interesting but lets just take a look at excalibur (yes offtopic a bit but still interesting)
almost all the leethibies quitting/already quit while mid and alb playerbase stayed.
now thats sad imo.
Nope most of the hardcore rvr guilds are gone/lost some of their best players, NP left completely, BC are running less than half their grp 1 now, RG lost the majority of their grp 1.

so /salute /hug /clap all pryd/hibs despite of your lower numbers u are the roxx and exc/hibs are the sook (they think game is no more fun, they think they cannot wtfpwn now :<) ;>
Difference is alb/pry havent pushed their number advantage into a relic raid yet, ever seen 200+ albs take a keep on pry? they do it on excal almost every weekend. Nothing to do with wtfpwning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom