FAO Maeloch

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me and Newbie were well outskilled! :)

/worship

ps: Clear your inbox m8 :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
good fight maeloch u are more slippery than an eels ballbag..

nice to see a unique playsyle combined on a rare class... its the first time i ever come up against some of that wierd stuff u do..

tonfa

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
zomg bambi got outskilled?

Unbelievable, but sadly oh so true! I don't feel bad tho, cause that was amazing playing from Maeloch's side..!

I felt like Horner with a DI bot on stick, but we were out looking for Norppan's 3man grp when you jumped us! When I'm on my wizard I am 99% of the time either in a fg or out solo roleplaying in the frontiers or watching duels if I can find any

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Maeloch is probably one of the best solo casters tbh seems like he's been doing it for eeons so dont be ashamed he killed you he's just fucking good! (when he's sober :p )

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Inbox cleared for my annual PM. Was fun fight, saw cleric start moving from mez, but u musta been on 15% or something and nuke already in pipeline so thought had u, but guess not :).

Any censi yeah, you hurt with the matter lw, dps got me caught me abit as funny enuff I don't face em much (prolly should keep my mouth shut, but 1.88 inc). Anyhow wp, hope will catch you next time!

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
good fight maeloch u are more slippery than an eels ballbag..

nice to see a unique playsyle combined on a rare class... its the first time i ever come up against some of that wierd stuff u do..

tonfa

Maeloch weird? who ever woulda thought that :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tbh solo wise I would say they would be up there as one of the strongest classes in game... But also fun to play.

That rr5 is a tad "I win" and MOC on a DPS caster that can heal is always gonna be interesting... That and 2 forms for CC gonna be pretty much awsome..

The only thing that surprises me is that maeloch doesnt use pets. (maybe thats not because of spec) I dont know your spec but im guessing its not mind... I suspect its 45 light and rest ment???

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Pff...maeloch is qq .. hehe :)
I think we only met once near Bled as i was going to docks... And i was what the hell...its caster...why cant he die like a good caster ? !! hehe... I had to use all i had to have a v slight win... at least i believe he used all he had too :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yeah nuxt, I remember that - ST wars. I'm 46 light, 28 ment iirc. I hardly bother with pets anymore as I simply cba and they're a mixed blessing (no use with hastener speed, pathing at bridges, defaulting to defensive every time u get stun/mezzed). If I do normally means I been on the gin.

Not really gonna moc heal much with a 2xx heal, tho did run around with 42ment, 33 or whatever light for a while then start healing for 500 like a friar, and it's pretty nice. It's a nice class to solo with, 2x single CC means it's fun having pop at small grps withotu being OTT and ofc good vs single enemy, can image full matter sorc would be a laugh too.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
(when he's sober :p )

Maeloch... Sober? lol :p ... on a side note.. my god mael i thought u might have hung up ya staffs by now! ..gutta agree though, prob the best solo caster you will ever see in daoc..mostly becuase he dont use the *fotm* specs.. over the years hes always tried different & ... weird specs! :D ..but he always seemed to do well.

Remember the days we would be grpd, i be on my chanter & mael on his lightment ...his fkin pet was an interupt machine..... on me! :p ...PB-4tl!

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
If i manage to read the name 'Maeloch' before i charge in, i 180 and pull back.
If i dont, i have to use so many of my toys to stand a chance :(

Maeloch :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom