FAO Madmordigan the NS

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Did the killing of us 3 lvl20's while we were killing the rats in mid entrance in df at 0020 make you feel good?
Im guessing you suck so badly at rvr vs ppl your own lvl you get your rocks off 1 shotting grey cons?
Did we pose such a threat there that you couldnt have just left us alone while we xpd.
Hope i see you 1 day with my main,oh no but hes not a grey con so i prob wont :wanker:

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
i was ganked once on pvp by 8 greys , since then i kill whatever con xD
u have to understand df is an rvr dungeon aswell as pve
so going in means u can get killed

Funkybunny

Banned
q.gif

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
He may not get much rp´s from grayganking, but instead he gets funny threads like this, and thats alot better

Marc

FH is my second home
thought it had been a while since we had a df QQ thread

Marc

FH is my second home
and tbh, anyone with a char name of Jonbonjovi needs twatting regardless of con.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Arid|Disci said:
Why do I never get these kinda flame threads :<
sad
:mad:

Discipline you bloody add *#&( thing (*#^!% <instert random flame> why all the times I see you, you... you ... dough! shit, you're hib... blah... anyway, worth the try :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Did the killing of us 3 lvl20's while we were killing the rats in mid entrance in df at 0020 make you feel good?
Im guessing you suck so badly at rvr vs ppl your own lvl you get your rocks off 1 shotting grey cons?
Did we pose such a threat there that you couldnt have just left us alone while we xpd.
Hope i see you 1 day with my main,oh no but hes not a grey con so i prob wont :wanker:

df is a risk
once my lowbies got one-shotted by a BD down from dl
and madmo has been in such situations a lot, getting ganked, raped and such so why should he leave u alone, maybe did ur main gank him once...

anyhow get a grip, accept risks in rvr zones and deal with a bit better then via flame threads
and if u cant accept that and keep insulting my guildies, i'll find u

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Discipline you bloody add *#&( thing (*#^!% <instert random flame> why all the times I see you, you... you ... dough! shit, you're hib... blah... anyway, worth the try :)

that made me happy, thanks :fluffle:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh - killing greys is a bit shitty but dont forget that it is a role playing game - and u are an enemy - also he might have killed u to attract attention or mebbe to PA a high con that stopped to res you and had to stand still for a few seconds - dirty tactics but why dont you read how mythic describe a nightshade -

and last of all maybe he just was bored and wanted some fun - not a big deal is it ? will you lose sleep over being killed by an enemy ? if thats the case then rvr isnt for u and u should stick to pve for the rest of ure days --

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
majik said:
Can you use that for mountain rescue when you get stuck in mythics retarded terrain?

i think so but its localised and run by Goa, so you have to wait 2 weeks

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I allso want a whinetread :(

not that my shaman kills mutch tho :p

and btw, someone got owned? :D

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
toon in DF= official target

got killed a milion times when i was low level and killed a million when i got 50 on my hunter

So QQ more

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
If you're low level in an RvR zone, be happy if someone spares you. If someone doesn't, shrug and move on.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing this thread put a smile on my face .... such a good start to a monday =).

More of remembering all the grey cons thay have die by me, ( and me getting pwnzd as well) in df. It's a RvR dungon, there is always a risk.... Just like Where the retard SB who loves to jump necro's mid pull and let the mobs kill the necro once the pet is dead, or way back when Angrykid who used to love twating me arond the shop as i tried to lvl my friar... but as soon as i got to about 46 .. .the tide turn ... so the lesson learned,

Don't QQ on FH and people won't laugh at you .... Much anyway

QQ , SOmeone got ownd and a :m00: for good mesure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom