FAO lvl 50 guild's

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Howdy its your neighbourhood nQQb here :)

recently as you know its been a bit hard to find groups anywhere but goth *shudders at the thought of warlocks*

anyways i read up a bit on teh patch notes plus watched a nice video and found something out.

the grove portal now ports to TNN and MM, what i mean is that nice hill in the way between the 2 places has the portal on.

I got told that the aegirs portal now moves people to mularn...i dont really go there but the old skool people used to pk here so it must be half decent.

alb....erm iirc this is gonna be going from goth to castle sauvage, i thought that sucked but then thought its near df, prydwyn keep and cotswold.

my point is about 8 months back there was some nice 8v8 between Fear, inguz, DPP, nexus, last wave plus many more....no aegir adventurers dont count.

i loved porting about finding enemy groups but the last few months ppl just go toa or goth, i really hope when this change happens we can fully exploit the portals to make 8v8 more fun.

The hib loop has been fun but it seems to have died a death a bit.....maybe this is the kick up the arse to get us all roaming again.

anyways im really just trying to open everyones eyes a bit as i was none the wiser on this....should make for some fun pk.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
the new patch will hopefully be a good thing for pvp, warlock nerf and the possibility of some action moving to classic zones are both great things.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
agree... Classic zones is graet fun if there is someone to fight. The last few weeks we all been in the toa loop but imo classic >> toa as for space and more tactic rather then luck on port in, fop behind walls and dive extrem sports for LoS. Hope it comes before next week is over :wub:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i would LOVE for it to be worth it to run solo in hib/alb classic again

Epo

Loyal Freddie
I <3'ed Mag Mell because for me as caster, the enemies have no possibility to run behing houses (goth) or trees (domnann)

yesterday there was bannshh in dl , bugusing behind the zone where you are ported because the classic frontier zone doesn't exist anymore; he stood there in a wall and was casting pbaoe or whatever and he killed everything :( kinda sucked!

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
im always up for fights in alb/hib classic as time ago, and my whole guild too, but ofc im not roaming there with my grp if there is noone, thats why we mostly roam TOA, where we can find FG's, and if noone there, gothw a bit maybe..

but common give hib/alb classic fights again, good for all, open places for casters, sups to run, trees for healers to hide a bit and not under water where a healer can heal until oom without a single problem if you dont see him in the first moment.. and no walljump and also ppl like odins wont be able to release, rebuff, use ceremonial bracer and kill 1-2 with their warlocks and die again all the time, only in places like ardee, cost, pryd keep, but many of the fights arent in those villages; at all we fight in open open places :p

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Pvp in classic is the best imo :) will be very good for those long fun pk nights :clap:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
What would you do all night long?

Sit in TNN and every so often say, "im tired" then realise theres no one there cos its 4 am :m00:

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
omfg... killed two rewards in Cotsworld yesterday!!! Old times are back!

And no... not both were green^^

Ballad_

Banned
Fyi

Dirtymind said:
omfg... killed two rewards in Cotsworld yesterday!!! Old times are back!

And no... not both were green^^
You didn't make any sense, matey. :(

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Hib classic last night was fun. 1 fight with fear and they leave zone, 2 fights with the WC/Alive? group and they leave zone. Latuvuu&co actually stayed for 3 fights before they started crying and ported toa so we killed them 2 times there aswell. Why ask us to come if you just gonna leave at once? :(

PS qq about ml abilitys and shit, we took what we ahd online not a fotm group ds. :flame:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
horde in the past = odins atm !
discuss :clap:

Sure if you let me know what we did that was so lame first. If you say that we had/got bd's in the guild then you can :kissit: and fo.

:)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
PS qq about ml abilitys and shit, we took what we ahd online not a fotm group ds. :flame:

Aye, because being 6-8 ML's higher than members in the other groups has nothing to do with you winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom