FAO Lun,Blindguardian,Mezzepol,Loky

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Waok

FAO Lun,Blindguardian,Mezzepol,Loky

In responce to what I said on Saturdays raid about spannish people, I regret it and would like to apologise for what I said.

For the spannish avalonians I am greatly sorry for the pain I caused on that day, and I regret hurting any of you if I did.

This is my apology.

Sorry ;-(

W

Waok

Evidently I know this, as I woudnt have posted ;-)

Soz again ;-)

S

swords

Damn sight better than being on of the many anal people who refuse to apologise after saying such thing though you have to admit Gunz...

G

gunner440

if someone spits in ur face then says sorry afterwards does it make a difference?

S

swords

Compared to someone who spits in your face then spits in your face again when you attempt to make something of it yes.

If you cant accept an apology then your just as bad as him, Hating people who hate Spanish players is just as bad as hating Spanish players.
Quit being a Hate Hater and realised whats being said...

L

leorin

Gunz just fuck off or smt...i like spanish ppls and is ok with them not speakin / understandin english cause if i would speak to everyone on this server wud be too much typing anyhow^^

But you sad ****...go out sometimes and get a perspective on things?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by swords
Compared to someone who spits in your face then spits in your face again when you attempt to make something of it yes.

If you cant accept an apology then your just as bad as him, Hating people who hate Spanish players is just as bad as hating Spanish players.

well said

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by swords
Hating people who hate Spanish players is just as bad as hating Spanish players.

So does that mean I shouldn't hate racists? ~confused~

L

leorin

Originally posted by Sissyfoo

Another sad **** sittin here alldays writin just shit get friends irl or shoot urself, just dont sit here be stupid to someone who apologise. Imo pick alternative 2

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Eh? Take a deep breath, think about what you want to say and try again. I didn't quite follow you.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by gunner440
if someone spits in ur face then says sorry afterwards does it make a difference?

Depends who your spitting at... ;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sissyfoo

yes

you should feel sorry for racists, people with so much prejudice that they will refuse to see common sense.

I do not hate Nazi´s/fascists, I pity them.

what a terrible world to live in, transferring all your self hate to antoher race just because they look different.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I pity anyone as close minded as a xenophobe. However, I can't find it in myself to not hate someone who is quite content with raping, beating and killing someone based purely on their race. I think that there are two types of racists; harmless (misnomer, I know) racist and dangerous racist. A 'harmless racist' is, for example, your stereotypical 'The Sun' reader; someone who thinks that Brits are fucking amazing and happily insults other cultures without reason. For example, a guy in my office was merrily insulting the French, calling them rude, arrogant twats...despite the fact he has never been to France. :rolleyes: I don't totally hate these people for their minor racism but I do think they are fucking idiots. I feel sorry for them but if they were run over tomorrow by a cement mixer it would probably bring a smile to my face (especially a french cement mixer. Delicious irony). A dangerous racist is someone who...well, I am sure you can think of many examples for yourself. ;) Could you honestly say you would merely pity the Commander of a concentration camp? Fuck that. If I knew someone who firebombs Pakistani owned shops and beats up the owners then you can bet your sweet ass I am gonna hate them and hope nasty horrible things happen to them.

W

Waok

I only made 1 comment, and I know it wasnt nice, and I didnt mean it, and was an idiot for saying it, it was a ill mannerd heated outburst of a 1 line sarcastic comment, and wasnt the best time to say it, considering it was in gc.

I think your all starting to talk about rasicm in general, rather than the comments I made. If some of you seriously think I would actually kill or make continuous racist remarks towards someone due to their religous belives, thier color, ethnic origin, their tone of voice, their eye color, or anything else that sets us apart from eachother, then that is quite over the top.

I don't go about shouting abusive comments towards spannish members of Albion, or in real life, I think thats wrong, and I believe I have a damn sight better attitude towards most people on this server than most.

I'm sorry if you hate me, but i've done all I can to say i'm sorry, if you still hate me, then so be it, you have everyright to. sorry again ;-(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I was speaking in general about racists and not about you. :p Insulting spanish people seems to be the FOTY. Lots of people in my (ex) alliance used to do it all the time. Outbursts in the heat of the moment should be easily forgiven but someone who does it all the time needs to get their butt kicked. ;)

S

swords

I hate you Waok :) now LOG ON FFS lets kill some Middies in a non racist or predjudist way lest we be forced to put up with assholes...

G

gunner440

haha i had all the spanish crap thrown at me since i started playing daoc and i know all about it

looking down on ppl cos they dont speak ur language? thats the usual case ~~

G

gunner440

Originally posted by leorin

But you sad ****...go out sometimes and get a perspective on things?

oh im sorry ill try to go out more and become more narrow minded

dick

L

leorin

haha i had all the spanish crap thrown at me since i started playing daoc and i know all about it

looking down on ppl cos they dont speak ur language? thats the usual case ~~

oh ye i feel sorry for you must care alot what someone in a game tells and thinks about you. Unless they r u r friends which they appaerantly aint....... , cant be easy oO Life aint fair poor you ...........

Speakin for myself i dont give a fuck really what ppls unless those i consider as my friends think of me

L

leorin

oh im sorry ill try to go out more and become more narrow minded

dick

sittin n talk bullshit on these forums and fuckin up my buddy waoks post will for sure not help you.

G

gunner440

if ur buddy waok didnt fuk up there would be no reason for this post

:rolleyes:

and help me in what?

G

gunner440

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Gunziepunzie :x

woo, one of the moderators understands dutch, this is still an english forum tho :)

D

darbey

Gunz mind you dont break a leg climbing off your high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom