FAO: Lotog and Onlyfivedollah

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
First say to Lotog the merc, nice attempt to duel there in thid (I'm Makinavaja, the warden), i was a bit low of end cos i was just killed an scout, buts thats not a real problem for a warden, you know :D , i think i would won against you anyway, but that lame kiddo, the real meaning of add-fanboy, had to pbaoe after saw how i was about to kill you :(

For Onlyfivedollah-but-zero-balls, grow some nuts next time and try to solo and dont add, this is BG and RPs aint all, do you think you realm m8 enjoyed that victory whit you pbaoe doing his job? :puke:

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
First say to Lotog the merc, nice attempt to duel there in thid (I'm Makinavaja, the warden), i was a bit low of end cos i was just killed an scout, buts thats not a real problem for a warden, you know :D , i think i would won against you anyway, but that lame kiddo, the real meaning of add-fanboy, had to pbaoe after saw how i was about to kill you :(

For Onlyfivedollah-but-zero-balls, grow some nuts next time and try to solo and dont add, this is BG and RPs aint all, do you think you realm m8 enjoyed that victory whit you pbaoe doing his job? :puke:

I would of thought Warden would be a bit poo in thid, no pbt or resists and missing a few other abilities which only get good at higher levels.

Tbh i think a battlebard might be better than a warden :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom