FAO Leirvik Players

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Guys, can you please stop claiming towers, its really annoying. especially when you go and take one, and a BD, WL, Healer, Shaman, SM and a few more chars log in to defend it.. can't you just let one tower slip? Albs have had no tower in leirvik for atleast a week now and to be honest im sick of attacking a caster and it sprinting back to its tower.. or infact casters not moving atleast 10 foot away from the door.. I wouldnt mind it so much if it was open fights, but me as a merc is pretty much stand there and look pretty ( as a half-ogre even thats hard) and get nuked to the floor from casters on all the towers as i have no ranged attack.. Someone give me a decent fight ><

Lots of love,
Ceriber

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I wish they'd make Leirvik so that each realm has 1 untrebbable untakeable level 1 tower & we all have a permanent base to fight over the CK. That would be much more fun & I think there'd be more action.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
Albs have had no tower in leirvik for atleast a week now
We had 2 towers and CK the other day.

Agree with everything else you say though. Always a pain to get outskilled by people who can just jump through a door when things turn bad for them.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
chretien said:
We had 2 towers and CK the other day.
must of goen pretty quick then, i havent seen an alb tower / keep since i forced an alb zerg to get ck.. it didnt last a night

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Lol thanks hibs.. albs have raised hopes.. then 2 Stealthers were sat ontop of the tower.. they took it 2ce!! for god sakes.. it just wants me to quit daoc.. what can a merc do in that situation.. *sighs*

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
Lol thanks hibs.. albs have raised hopes.. then 2 Stealthers were sat ontop of the tower.. they took it 2ce!! for god sakes.. it just wants me to quit daoc.. what can a merc do in that situation.. *sighs*

We didn't take it from you personally, just the 6 Albs and purple Lord that were in the tower at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom