FAO : Legit

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
120
Hey m8

Just wanted to say nice fight - nearly got ya there lol

anyway

ill cya again sometime for revenge when im a little higher in RR lol

are u rr11? Herra Fru?

im only 3L2 atm :p
 

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
120
Gotmagi said:
Legit is rr 7 and he also has a rr 8 healer :)

I really thought he had Herra Fru above him which is apprently - unless im a duufus and reading it wrong - RR11?
 

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
235
nimronn said:
I really thought he had Herra Fru above him which is apprently - unless im a duufus and reading it wrong - RR11?
Think they made the ranks gender correct now so from rr6 onwards it's now: Isen Herra/Fru (rr6), Flammen Herra/Fru (rr7), Elding Herra/Fru (rr8), Stormur Herra/Fru (rr9), Einherjar (rr10), Fru (rr11)...
 

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
120
Shatar said:
Think they made the ranks gender correct now so from rr6 onwards it's now: Isen Herra/Fru (rr6), Flammen Herra/Fru (rr7), Elding Herra/Fru (rr8), Stormur Herra/Fru (rr9), Einherjar (rr10), Fru (rr11)...
kk im a duufus lol
 

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
380
Nerf .. Should have rolled female char instead... Dragon Bitch would rock :eek7: Still need a few rps for that...
 

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
235
LordjOX said:
Ein Fru is rr10 no?
Dont think Einherjar is gender nominative... =D
Just sort of means: The chosen warriors of Odin (can be wrong here).
 

Helme

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
3,161
In Norse mythology, Einherjar (or Einheriar) referred to the spirits of warriors who had died bravely in battle. Half of them were escorted from the battlefield after dying by the Valkyries (these are what is referred to as "einherjar"); the other half went to Sessrumnir, Freya's hall. The einherjar live on in Valhalla, a sort of Heaven. Every day they are awoke by Gullinkambi, a rooster, to train all day until they are all cut to pieces. At the end of the day, they are all miraculously heal

Source wikipedia.
 

occy

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
538
Helme said:
In Norse mythology, Einherjar (or Einheriar) referred to the spirits of warriors who had died bravely in battle. Half of them were escorted from the battlefield after dying by the Valkyries (these are what is referred to as "einherjar"); the other half went to Sessrumnir, Freya's hall. The einherjar live on in Valhalla, a sort of Heaven. Every day they are awoke by Gullinkambi, a rooster, to train all day until they are all cut to pieces. At the end of the day, they are all miraculously heal

Source wikipedia.
Daoc isnt just a game for u is it? ;)
 

Helme

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
3,161
occy said:
Daoc isnt just a game for u is it? ;)
No it isn't, at the moment its my everything my whole life circles around it. Might sound sad etc. but its the same thing as watching TV, just interactive.

And ye kaisar is right I spent 1 min on google :)
 

occy

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
538
Helme said:
No it isn't, at the moment its my everything my whole life circles around it. Might sound sad etc. but its the same thing as watching TV, just interactive.

And ye kaisar is right I spent 1 min on google :)
My bad then.
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
Helme said:
In Norse mythology, Einherjar (or Einheriar) referred to the spirits of warriors who had died bravely in battle. Half of them were escorted from the battlefield after dying by the Valkyries (these are what is referred to as "einherjar"); the other half went to Sessrumnir, Freya's hall. The einherjar live on in Valhalla, a sort of Heaven. Every day they are awoke by Gullinkambi, a rooster, to train all day until they are all cut to pieces. At the end of the day, they are all miraculously heal

Source wikipedia.
+ after battle they drink mjod(dunno if this is english word as well) from a goats tits 8E
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Helme said:
Every day they are awoke by Gullinkambi, a rooster, to train all day until they are all cut to pieces.

I'll stick with Greek mythology then... less violence, more sex!

edit: OK, the violence part might be a bit wrong :p
 

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
544
Huntingtons said:
+ after battle they drink mjod(dunno if this is english word as well) from a goats tits 8E

mjöd = mead in english

and that Helme wrote is commonly known for us who live in sweden (perhaps norway also)
 

Kais

Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
655
Cruhar said:
he is actually wrong then, as you didnt spend 5 mins but 1
helme is actually wrong, since it takes him 5 mins to type 1 letter tyvm.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom