FAO: Lame hib POC Campers

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic havent done shit against POC camping... They just moved em abit further inside, but you still need to go there to get out, so it doesnt do shit except keeping those entering from buffing up b4 they need to run into the campers...

Ultimax & Gerina & 2 more.... Go find some real RvR instead of being lameass n00bs and camp poc with 4 ppl.... except from that you did well killing 1 unbuffed necro with no pet summoned (what mythic archieved to prevent poc campers) and 1 bb... good job.. :puke:

Septina

Part of the furniture
kalammer said:
Mythic havent done shit against POC camping... They just moved em abit further inside, but you still need to go there to get out, so it doesnt do shit except keeping those entering from buffing up b4 they need to run into the campers...

Ultimax & Gerina & 2 more.... Go find some real RvR instead of being lameass n00bs and camp poc with 4 ppl.... except from that you did well killing 1 unbuffed necro with no pet summoned (what mythic archieved to prevent poc campers) and 1 bb... good job.. :puke:

Albs and Mids do it too...
Dont go to the frontiers if you dont wanna get killed...
QQ

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.................. that is all :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
QQ

yes yes yes i agree also but still it doesnt change the fact that this kind of rp farm is indeed lame. ( for the zoning part only ofc )

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
More than anything, poc camping is a result of poor game design by Mythic imo. Not just poc itself, but RvR in general. NF lacks places for soloers and small groups to go. Currently, the area in and around poc is the place where you are most likely to find enemies in small numbers.

I wish there were better places to fight in NF, but I keep comming back to poc because this is where the action is.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Mithradir said:
yes yes yes i agree also but still it doesnt change the fact that this kind of rp farm is indeed lame. ( for the zoning part only ofc )

and zerging isnt? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhah

hahahaha

ha...

...h

*cough*

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
P.s u have plenty time to buff..... only after 3rd message the damage starts.

And it gives u time to bring FG and buff them :) before u go for hibs/mids/albs

before u did not even have time to buff and that was the unfair advantage.

now if u cannot get 4-5 ppl to join u and kill the enemy that is as in mythic's legendary words :

WORKING AS INTENDED ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you can zone in a group and all be loaded before getting ganked?

that was the main problem - vamp runs in, 5 people follow, they all pop at different times and get slaughtered by the vamp.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
kalammer said:

Eh ...Horner ...U all love him for what he does so ..stfu

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Septina said:
QQ

nope, its been proven that albs does, in fact, not camp poc.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

that was the main problem - vamp runs in, 5 people follow, they all pop at different times and get slaughtered by the vamp.

Ah the memories...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>> NF lacks places for soloers and small groups to go.

i don`t recall any mentioning on the box i bought about soloing and fg stuff, just rvr :eek7: .

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

u have plenty of time to wait for all, buff and kill the vamp.

so yes its more even and fair. Because the vamp cant camp u at zone in point. where u actually have time to buff up and go in for the kill.

Happened few times now that me and some mates decided we would kill the camper. and succeeded without trouble

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Forgot your DI3 bot, Kalammer? :D Regardless, PoC camp whines are so pointless, only serves to feed the ego of whoever did it (i.e. camped).

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
>> NF lacks places for soloers and small groups to go.

i don`t recall any mentioning on the box i bought about soloing and fg stuff, just rvr :eek7: .

I didn't say there HAD to be, but it would be in Mythic's interest to put some thought into this aspect of the game, because if you don't... well, then you end up hurting certain groups of players unintentionally, in this case poc exp'ers.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
kalammer said:

DI Bot crashed?:p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's not a DI bot, it's an active cleric ^^

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>> didn't say there HAD to be, but it would be in Mythic's interest to put some thought into this aspect of the game, because if you don't... well, then you end up hurting certain groups of players unintentionally, in this case poc exp'ers.

PoC is an rvr zone.. mythic actually took notice of the problem and made the zoneing spot safer....

PoC is one of the best places to level people/artes, but there is the added danger of getting jumped. Nothing new, DF was like that ages before PoC came.

I don`t see a problem.

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Well u can xp artis else way too... if u wanna xp all of em 1 time then it will have a risk to get killed by enemies... something good for something bad (not for every1). So if u wanna xp at all and u take the risks then omg get a clue and dont spamm FH with ur tard QQs and Whines...

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Im not saying that RvR in poc is a bad thing, but designing the entrance the way it is, practically encourages people to camp it (especially considering the (lack of) alternatives for soloers and small groups). DF was different because there was no back way in. This made it a bit more interesting, and encouraged realms to cooperate against invading enemy realms.

Actually, DF vs. PoC is a lot like OF vs. NF:

DF/OF: Encourages realms to invaded other realms. Encourages defenders to cooperate and drive off invaders.

PoC/NF: You sail/port to the action, no reason to go anywhere else from here. Defenders have a hard time defending because invaders just keep comming, and you can only drive them off so far.

hehe, or something... :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nah if DF was like OF then noone would ever leave the hib stairs ;)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Best part is you can still stealth all the way up to the entrance without getting hurt by the summoner ward... It's like the summoner can't see you or summit :p

This means you can bring a whole zerg of stealthers up there and wait for ppl to zone in as long as you stay stealthed.

Narco

Loyal Freddie
kalammer said:

dont go to the frontiers if u dont wanna get killed..
why mythic need to change anything?!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
only problem with poc camping is all the fucking noob vamps who only can kill unbuffed ppl.. Even when im solo on my mincer an fully buffed(yes it happens) i fear those fuckers so why do they have to go poc an camp?

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
best place for action if yer solo, tho I tend to try and get into fights outside PoC as its more of a challenge. As has already been said, if you dun wanna get killed xping, dont xp in the frontiers.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its PoC, its an RvR dungeon, whining on FH gets nothing done, getting friends then zerg them does!

PoC has its advantages with all artifacts leveling, nice exp and chance for a ra respec drop, its disadvantage for these advantages are an enounter with an enemy realm, pleasure pain thoery thingy. :p

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
kalammer said:

You forgot me!! I HATE YOU!!! im gonna cry in some corner cuz no one loves me /cry

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
kalammer said:

:worthy: i agree but it is a r vr dungion m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom