FAO:Khalen

S

scotty

Nice fight matey.....just one question, did you have IP up?
Would love to know if I was actually in with a chance?

T

Tiarta

he was without ip.

talked about the fight in guildchat afterwards :)

S

scotty

Did he also tell you about one or two of my cheesy tactics......after I already used IP i was down to almost zero life so i cast snare, sheathe my sword then spammed first aid (the poor mans IP, you can also do it with totems as well)

I

ilienwyn

hehe, speeders are full of nasty tricks.
I also use fa whenever i can. For instance rezzing me in a battle with a ghetto rezz i use fa right away and the go fight. Helps a lot :D

T

Tiarta

yer he told about your tricks, (totem, first aid and etc) - he said you was 1 bad mofo of a skald (you played him well).

hope it aint 1 of your last trips to cs or Hadrians.

K

Khalen

Woohoo nice fight m8 :) You did damn well there... damn sucky pole style didn't work again from the back :( like server ain't fast enough to update from what direction I'm looking. I was buffed though but without IP so you did damn well for someone without buffs.

Had earlier fight too with Zoia + shaman. I was with cleric and gobo then. Was nice fight too healer/tank vs healer/tank :)

K

Khalen

Another great admirer :) Don't yah just love fans :)

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by Khalen
Another great admirer :) Don't yah just love fans :)
Don't let your ego grow too big, remember I still beat u in a duel hrhrhrhr :p

still wub u though :fluffle:

K

Khalen

Originally posted by ReaLX
Don't let your ego grow too big, remember I still beat u in a duel hrhrhrhr :p

still wub u though :fluffle:

Like a duel means anything at all ;)

Nah I rather stay back from all the action. Gobo/Tiarta still gets flooded with messages that was one thing I hated most. I just wanted to play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom