FAO Kemor/Zargar/Anyone at GOA :D

P

[PS]Venom

Alb Excal's caer sidi has bugged - Lich lord isn't unlocking the door / spawning. Lots of drop hungry albs about to make a mess in caer sidi :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Guess they really don't want you to have that sword. ;)

P

[PS]Venom

Tell me about it sissy :(

We decided to leave the raid now and aligro's doing an Ogre's Might raid instead.

Can't be arsed. Want shiny stabby things.

P

- Pathfinder -

We had this last patch - there's a very simple way around it, annoying as it might be. Go down to the Warlord, fetch a GTAE caster and have him fish out the Warlord.

P.S. It's recommended you fish the adds first, Warlord and 6 or so lv 75ish adds can be hard :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

That is sad. Oh well, now everyone can help me fix my second computer so I can have my Bunny buff machine back. :)

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
We had this last patch - there's a very simple way around it, annoying as it might be. Go down to the Warlord, fetch a GTAE caster and have him fish out the Warlord.

P.S. It's recommended you fish the adds first, Warlord and 6 or so lv 75ish adds can be hard :p

TBH WERE FUCKING IDIOTS...
why didnt we think of this??? and why didnt we think of this for silencer??

come to think of it... do we really have to kill all of the ghey mobs to go for apoc.. just go straight for silencer??

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Is he being sarcastic? I can't tell. :/

P

[PS]Venom

tell you what aligro next time I'll take a trebuche along. :)

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Is he being sarcastic? I can't tell. :/

hmm re-reading it, it looks sarcadstic but i assure you it is....n't

H

Herbal Remedy

u cant pull silencer

aligro master of i havent a fucking clue?:rolleyes:

G

Galewyr Dark

this has happened b4 to albs on prydwen.

U kill the lich lord but he doens't drop anything and the door doesn't open.

Happens when he is to close to a wall and disappears down the gap for some reason.

Two solutions
1- Get a GM to open the lock for you
2- Use GTae to pull the mobs out of the warlord room, affectionatly known as 'fishing' pinonered by...er...some guy.
Slow advance the GT back into the room killing the mob as they own the wizzy.

But thats the gist of it i'm sure u can figure out the rest.

It seems that when hes killed in his room is work 99% of the time, but if u pull him into the hall it gets a whole lot more iffy with the walls.

Anyway thats what I have found from doign raids and particpating in other peoples.

-Gale

D

doneagle

we got the same bug, lich lord disappeared at 50% health, the nwe all died and after 10 mins of rezzing, healing and buffing, the lich just came back strollin thru the wall into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom