FAO: Kemor (ASAP)

O

old.shotgunstow

Please come and start our Horsemen/Apoc Encounter. Thanks.

O

old.shotgunstow

Too slow, we've all gone. Next time there is a Sidi raid post here, can you please wait at Apoc room and start the encounter properly at the appropriate time, thanks.

T

Treniel-

aye do sumthing decent about game for once =/ innocent soul helps get out but its still bugged and just spoiled yet another raid gfg

S

stupidshady

after 2 years of gaming in the eu the game is still FAR from perfect.......how the fuck could that be ?? I mean the most games got there bugs/flaws straight in 2 years time......

O

old.Wildfire

Has the community ever had an explanation for why GOA dont employ active GMs for the servers btw, to sort out problems like this as they occur? I think not...

O

old.Wildfire

and there was me thinking there might be a reason for them increasing our subscription charge, other than so that they can have more french servers

O

old.Ramas

explanation for why GOA dont employ active GMs

I guess partly it's the same reason that DAoC costs a lot less to play than, for example, all MMORPGs beginning with the letter S.

But that is still a crap reason.

Personally I'm still waiting for an answer as to why Mythic felt they had to run with this half assed seperate-company-operating-EU-servers nonsense.

EDIT: I think I actually do remember a GOA comment on why they don't have in game CSRs, it was along the lines of 'because RightNow is so uber' :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom