FAO Kagato.. ouch!!!!

T

threeps

Holy crap man what you been taking?? 755 damage against a scale user (admit only epic scale). And yes im aware you guys have the strength relics but i saw him drop all his buffs b4 our duel. Hats off to you, biggest hit ever, apart that damn uber buffed troll zerker that turns up now and again and duel hit me for about 820.
Anyway fairplay to you for not killing me which would of been pretty easy on your own nevermind with them 2 others..
Anyway hope to see more of you guys in HW soon :)

O

osy

abouttobekilled.jpg

F

Flimgoblin

sounds like a big crit on defenders revenge :)

Y

Yuanyuan

is that too much? i always hit hero champion things for 800+ :p

K

Kagato.

heheh fun fight that, and flimgoblin is close to right, the hit was on defenders rage, after I followed through with the revenge I backed off during the stun duration.

Not my biggest of hits but a nice one, alas I have no aug strength yet having respecced my RA's for a few other essentials, but with another 80 K rps I should be hitting a bit harder still :flame:

Im pure polearm incidently 50+15 currently, and I believe thrust is neutral to scale?

I usually prefer to duel when the situration allows, its just difficult to know when to stop when your using heavy damage slow weapon, a crit on the final blow can be a bit to much :D

Alas a fg of hibs ended our stroll around HW shortly after our duel.

O

old.LandShark

I expect not having 6 or 12 str extra would have made all the difference to your hit :p

P

Pin

I expect getting Jail Bait a couple of extra levels would provide more difference ;)

T

Treniel-

i was thinking the same yau with a crit i often do that vs hibs :eek: mids on the other hand..

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Pin
I expect getting Jail Bait a couple of extra levels would provide more difference ;)

Shes 41 now with 41 enhance and mastery of arcane 2, can buff me for 2263 hits, 2272 with a level 50 clerics base buffs so shes not doing to bad, 1722 weaponskill. Shes my SB hunting tool.

However I always drop buffs for duels, as proven above :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom