FAO Jupitus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i made a post as to why my friend who recently joined FH could not play teh arcade games.

kaj mentioned is may be cause he is a new member but i wanted to find out for sure

you closed the thread but i never got an answer

any clues as to why he cant access em?

Attachments

• phil.jpg
    phil.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 37

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Because he is new... can't play immediately.

B

Ballad

Who's that fat, ugly guy? :(

(And yeah. You are a little overzealous, Jup, don't you think? :p)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ballad said:
Who's that fat, ugly guy? :(

(And yeah. You are a little overzealous, Jup, don't you think? :p)
its Phil Jupitus a comedian but i believe it to also be Jupitus off here

Jupitus, how long does it take b4 he can play? *Bahumat says in his best american gansta accent* cam ahnnnnn let Big Al play the games.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Pinp said:
Where are these games? How do I get to em :|
up the top it syas user cp, downloads etc look to the right its claled arcade

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
its Phil Jupitus a comedian but i believe it to also be Jupitus off here

Jupitus, how long does it take b4 he can play? *Bahumat says in his best american gansta accent* cam ahnnnnn let Big Al play the games.
If it was, then he would be funny, which he isn't!

Jupitus is a cock.

Mods can't be arsed to "moderate" the Camlann section. Banning everyone and pissing the Camlann community off is gonna strive us away.

But I agree there been ubah spam recenlty like never before.. but then its just Camlanners using the forum for enjoyment, and not hurting anything besides their special "CoC".

Now Gary suck my cock! .. anyone seen Team America? :D Well go watch it in the cinema with mates, its a well funneh film... also watch BASEketball and Orgazmo. (both by creators of south park, tray parker, matt stone. )

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Jupitus is a cock.

Mods can't be arsed to "moderate" the Camlann section. Banning everyone and pissing the Camlann community off is gonna strive us away.

But I agree there been ubah spam recenlty like never before.. but then its just Camlanners using the forum for enjoyment, and not hurting anything besides their special "CoC".

Now Gary suck my cock! .. anyone seen Team America? :D Well go watch it in the cinema with mates, its a well funneh film... also watch BASEketball and Orgazmo. (both by creators of south park, tray parker, matt stone. )
I'll see it when I cba. Sounds funny from what my friends have said. Wanna see the michael moore part were he goes and blows himself up as a suicide bomber. Such irony.

And yes I agree we need a proper moderator on this forum, since its different to the others since we all want to bite each others' heads off (its PvP). I don't agree that I should have got banned from Jupiter for telling Evul to Foad... since she DID deserve it (and so does Bonelamencr.. but refrained from saying that so far :D. I also think language should be more tolerated on this section because its for the PvP server.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
baseketball is the best film ever

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Jupitus is a cock.

What you have said there is so true.. i have said somethime simlar in a diffrent post and i got shit about Bandwith this is true i know but FGS we dont use as much as the RvR section whitch gets shit loads of whine threads and we get all the bans

it sucks ass big time

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
"Snatch" is so stfu :m00:

If you think Snatch is the best film ever, go and watch some more films, wouldn't touch my top 20. :)

Ziva

Fluffy
If you think you are special and we will treat you as such you are very wrong. You don't need your own moderator, you just need to stop posting like little kids. Post like a little kid and get treated like one.

There is a special section in the CoC stating telling people to die is not allowed. If you decide to do it anyway, expect a ban. Easy as that.

There is plenty of room to have fun just know when to stop or cross lines you shouldn't cross :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
If you think you are special and we will treat you as such you are very wrong. You don't need your own moderator, you just need to stop posting like little kids. Post like a little kid and get treated like one.

There is a special section in the CoC stating telling people to die is not allowed. If you decide to do it anyway, expect a ban. Easy as that.

There is plenty of room to have fun just know when to stop or cross lines you shouldn't cross :)

i understand that... things got outta controll.. i said it and i appoldgised i waited my 2 weeks and my ban wasn't lifted i was like gloating or anything i was just informing him that you can get banned for it

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tbh we dont need an admin. the threads are well looked after they only get closed if its too out of hand

tilda/jupitus do more than fine with that but its the banning.

you need to have more leaniency, after all those banns you saw the stick you got.

if ppl spam then warn them. i got a warning and took note ages back, maybe you did warm them i dont know but they seemed to all get kicked at teh same time.

each time you kick the main members they will have even less respect towards the mods.

Harmonium

Banned
Ziva said:

Umm...

Who told someone to die IRL?

Ballad, Pinp, Kaj and Amildin were banned for spamming, no?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
they got banned for spamming etc. come on guys wake up o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom