FAO: Jox

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
I wish i had your skills to be able to laugh at a rr5 nightshade, when it takes you and 3 runs to be finally able to outdo him and myself with you, zytx and a couple of adds.

/hail the all knowing Jox

Also, i would like to add how the fuck can anyone take you seriously about not adding on your fights, when i'm sure you go out of your way to add on absolutely everything. Even if u do hit sub 200 when people are caught in a FZ.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Garax said:
i would like to add how the fuck can anyone take you seriously

Take jox seriously ? woah steady on there man, kinda radical notions there.

no one takes him seriously, last time i took him seriuosly i got laughed at for saying the next patch would fix doublespeccing :(

Tholoz

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:
I wish i had your skills to be able to laugh at a rr5 nightshade, when it takes you and 3 runs to be finally able to outdo him and myself with you, zytx and a couple of adds.

Also, i would like to add how the fuck can anyone take you seriously about not adding on your fights, when i'm sure you go out of your way to add on absolutely everything. Even if u do hit sub 200 when people are caught in a FZ.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

/Goras
Guts & Glory

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla said:
More love, less hating :wub:

I dont hate him, just would be nice to get the odd hug, rather than a pa and run :(

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:

I have no clue who or what you are...

Was it something I caught on my boots?

Maybe some rubish... but I didnt know that rubish could talk, sorry about that Mr Rubish.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

Maybe some rubish... but I didnt know that rubish could talk, sorry about that Mr Rubish.

Said Pissy. :D

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Selective memory as well as wtfpwn skills. You make me sad, givf more lub imo :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Jox said:

he has better Grammar than you do Jox, tbh.

must be depressing when the stuff on ur boots are talking better than you :p

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
/hug

thats for you jox.. i think you need it in your hour of need :(

i'll tell you what jox. i'll bring my lvl39 wizzy to odins for you to kill so you can at least have the honour of knowing you killed at least 1 person solo.

bbs . gonan check forums. and then return here to read more jox whine..

its better than watching my fave football team win the fa cup :)

Raine

Fledgling Freddie
Not fussed about the adds in the fight so much that shit happens, what made me really laugh though was the fight before which was a 2 v 2.

You guys had the advantage when u got the jump on my friend making it 2 on 1. But to my surprise when I hit you once you ran to bled like a kid running for his mother cause he fell off his bike in the park. How can you be RR10 honestly?

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Wiro, Garax, Jpeg.. was kidding ofc.

/hug
i wasnt kiddin!!

im serious . to make you feel better and put a smile on your face and some rp's on your ego. i WILL bring my baby wizard for you to kill. so u can actually have at least one person in the whole of doac . that u can say u soloed 1v1. and i promise i will tell them all that u killed my wiz 1v1!

p.s i will wan you now tho jox my wiz has moc1!! and is earth spec!

p.p.s lol @ said pissy

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
i wasnt kiddin!!

im serious . to make you feel better and put a smile on your face and some rp's on your ego. i WILL bring my baby wizard for you to kill. so u can actually have at least one person in the whole of doac . that u can say u soloed 1v1. and i promise i will tell them all that u killed my wiz 1v1!

p.s i will wan you now tho jox my wiz has moc1!! and is earth spec!

p.p.s lol @ said pissy

Thx mate! or perhaps i could buy you a guy or a gerl so you dont have to die without doing it, you know.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Jox laughed at me too :( meanie!! next time I'll help the Merc kill u >_<

/Dracus

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Jox laughed at me too :( meanie!! next time I'll help the Merc kill u >_<

/Dracus

Laughed at you?! Stop it silly!! i would never laugh to an alb!!! :/

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Thx mate! or perhaps i could buy you a guy or a gerl so you dont have to die without doing it, you know.
no need to buy me a girl mate..... i have germintrude (my inflatable doll)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
he has better Grammar than you do Jox, tbh.

must be depressing when the stuff on ur boots are talking better than you :p

ROFL... I'd be amased if he didn't

Jox lives in sweden and Garax lives in Wales and you had to come up with that to try insult Jox, good move to make yourself look like a chimp.

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

Jox lives in sweden and Garax lives in Wales and you had to come up with that to try insult Jox, good move to make yourself look like a chimp.

best post yet :) Just love english ppl who expect us swedes to write flawless english :D

[edit] would like them to try typing some swedish for a change, so we can flame away at their ''bad grammar'' :D [end edit]

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I dunno, but if SB's dmg output is really that bad atm, why shouldn't they team up to make up for it? Can't be fun if you played all the time to get decent RR (not Jox especially, talking about all SB's here) and then suddenly you hit like a kiddo, even with all your neat RA's/gear/etc.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Think the most I've been hit for by an SB NF has been around 200 which is good considering how spec af reduces dmg so much, but not so sudden, been like over a year with LA thingy done, all that happened was mids lost relics with NF reset.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Phule_Gubben said:

Ah whatever, it was all just a bit of a laugh. I wasnt 'trying' to insult jox, I was having a laugh and posting whatever came into my mind at 2am.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
did i miss something? why u all so fucking retarded vs Jox?

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
did i miss something? why u all so fucking retarded vs Jox?

Lol, says the biggest retard of them all...you infected this place with it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom