FAO: Jimotaay something

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

WTF is up your ass? I see you fighting a vampiir (psychedelia) and a ranger (fortinbrae) so I unstealth next to you and I willingly _don't_ add. You kill the vampiir, mezz the ranger and start killing me for what reason?

:twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Don't unstealth next time? :).

And I don't want to know whats up an albs/mid's ass :(. Thats a place no lurikeen should be going.

Gamah

Banned
I am guessing if you look hard enough at whats in his arse you will find your answer..Probably some sexual equipment left behind by Zebolt.

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Mehaps, he thinks that (god forbid) your on another realm, therefore his enemy, and generally speaking, (no offence) The stereotype of low RR NS's unstealthing during / after a fight means they are going to either add, or wait till hibs die, and then take full rp. And i also, am not sure about the anatomy of a norseman.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you guys have to make every thread a place to discuss sexual things with Zebolt .. :mad:

:m00:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
ev0_o said:
Mehaps, he thinks that (god forbid) your on another realm, therefore his enemy, and generally speaking, (no offence) The stereotype of low RR NS's unstealthing during / after a fight means they are going to either add, or wait till hibs die, and then take full rp. And i also, am not sure about the anatomy of a norseman.

Were you born this sarcastic?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Why do you guys have to make every thread a place to discuss sexual things with Zebolt .. :mad:

:m00:
Hes Gamah's secret boyfriend.

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
I'm sure i was, but it took a little while longer for me to develop it into speech :(

Gamah

Banned
Its not been a secret since we were caught behind the stable master in gotar! :( :sex:

Jjuraa

Banned
ev0_o said:

if it were anyone else id agree with you. however Jimootay is a first grade zerging cock, so based on that im going to assume he was just being a wanker.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
if it were anyone else id agree with you. however Jimootay is a first grade zerging cock, so based on that im going to assume he was just being a wanker.

:fluffle: Wesley

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't expect everyone to play the way YOU want them to play, I'd feel uneasy having a stealther unstealth and "watch" the fight also.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
soooo actually...

a thane pwned a vapiir ranger and a ns!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!:twak: :twak: :twak:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Congax said:
Hi,

WTF is up your ass? I see you fighting a vampiir (psychedelia) and a ranger (fortinbrae) so I unstealth next to you and I willingly _don't_ add. You kill the vampiir, mezz the ranger and start killing me for what reason?

:twak:

His name is Jimootay and I am in the same guild as him, he doesn't read FH much and certainly not the whine section in here.

Although I wasn't there and have no idea what actually happened have you considered that you might have looked like you were adding? You can watch a fight without unstealthing, generally you only unstealth to attack somebody, how was he to know that you wern't grouped with them?

Skald mezz doesn't last very long and so he wouldn't exactly have time to wait to see what you were doing...

To the person that called him a zerging cock: What on earth are you talking about? During the daytime he runs solo, in this instance that we are talking about he was solo, care to explain yourself?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
Although I wasn't there and have no idea what actually happened have you considered that you might have looked like you were adding? You can watch a fight without unstealthing, generally you only unstealth to attack somebody, how was he to know that you wern't grouped with them?

'Cause I danced and sat down? :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
If I was around to die as a 3 hib squad to a single skald I would stfu and make sure no one else knew bout it tbh :worthy:

especially when we talking stealthers and vamps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom