FAO Jethuzar

O

old.windforce

you've been here long enough to know comments like this can get you banned... <- ewil mod strikes again

let me put it different then

using bugs to win is very naughty and now i wish you a nasty itch and no nails to scratch

M

Melachi-

lagstrafing, can someone tell me if this is when you strafe to the sides in a fight so meleers miss on you ? If so nearly everyone in the game does this, its like the run through thing to evade Creeping death, or turning to your side so front pos's on mercfils fail? Or is it something else ?

O

old.windforce

`something else

strafing is easy, just /face and hit it

strafing is lame imho but its just 1 of the tricks

he did them all

P

pincer

Originally posted by old.windforce
now go fuck yourself and die please

Originally posted by Damini
DIE IRL

This phrase has no place on the forums. Telling people to die or similar levels on insulting will get your account banned. Read the CoC in case you are in any doubt as to why we don't really want people bumbling about with heartfelt urges of terminal disease on people. Yes, people flame here, people get wound up, but that's the way the internet sadly works. You're playing a game that deliberately pits people against people, and some individuals can't just sit back and treat it light heartedly. We can't moderate people's personalities, so you are going to get the people who HIT CAPSLOCK AND TYPE HATE NINETEEN TIMES IN A ROW WHILST BLEEDING FROM THE NOSE if you kill them in game. It's up to you how you respond to that. However, before you respond, read the CoC. Wishing people dead is a disgusting stain on your character and on our forums, and we don't want it here.

:rolleyes:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Melachi-
lagstrafing, can someone tell me if this is when you strafe to the sides in a fight so meleers miss on you ? If so nearly everyone in the game does this, its like the run through thing to evade Creeping death, or turning to your side so front pos's on mercfils fail? Or is it something else ?

windowdragging is different, (-better not give people ideas-) followed by rooting your victim and nuke him to death kkthxbyepwned :puke: :puke:

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
windowdragging is different, (-better not give people ideas-) followed by rooting your victim and nuke him to death kkthxbyepwned :puke: :puke:

I hope you dont mean im pwned, cause I was just asking a question, I doubt that was aimed at me, but for certain reasons ive been comming under fire from alot of people on forums.

Anyway back to post, Morchaoron posted in his first post..
"playing a bonedancer and lagstrafing, draw window, the whole fecking repertoir"

Without explaining how to do it to me and the rest of the readers, can you explain what lagstrafing is? If its not possible to explain what it is without explaining how to do it, then nm :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Melachi-
I hope you dont mean im pwned, cause I was just asking a question, I doubt that was aimed at me, but for certain reasons ive been comming under fire from alot of people on forums.

Anyway back to post, Morchaoron posted in his first post..
"playing a bonedancer and lagstrafing, draw window, the whole fecking repertoir"

Without explaining how to do it to me and the rest of the readers, can you explain what lagstrafing is? If its not possible to explain what it is without explaining how to do it, then nm :)

no its not aimed at you, i was talking in disgust about the people (especially casters) using window dragging to win 1 vs 1 fights vs meleers...

the game has issues with 'strafing', for some reason strafing appears extremely laggy on another persons screen especially while facing or sticking, making it almost impossible to perform any kind of style (the worse the strafers framerate the laggier it is)

windowdragging is pure bugabuse, it makes you intentionally lag forward for a few seconds, then teleport back to the position where you started...
you can guess how casters can use this to their advantage....

you can even become invulnerable if you want, but it doesnt look like they will be fixing it anytime soon :puke:

Z

zharr

Ahhhh got owned by a BD ?? well just /rel and try again, they are tough buggers aren't they, sad to see some ppl allways have to make up a story, especially when knowing Jethuzar is a player that doesn't want to win with cheats well Jethuzar will be in Darkness Falls more often so make a /release macro ;-)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by zharr
Ahhhh got owned by a BD ?? well just /rel and try again, they are tough buggers aren't they, sad to see some ppl allways have to make up a story, especially when knowing Jethuzar is a player that does want to win with cheats well Jethuzar will be in Darkness Falls more often so make a /release macro ;-)

let the noob come to odins, then he'll have to make a release macro, lagtricks wont work vs my pet xDDD

btw you knowing him says nothing, i've talked to little green men ask my friends they know i dont make up crap -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom