FAO: Jamie/Infanity - Uncle Sneak need you!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Would be nice if anyone could give me Jamie's/Infanitys email,

or if you see this youself mate, I need you in my alb 8 man! Will make you play (carls ) Merc for my 8 man, you will drive and you can sing and entertain with / without guitarr on vent if you want to ;) :cheers:

Btw, I'm 100% serious :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

or if you see this youself mate, I need you in my alb 8 man! Will make you play (carls ) Merc for my 8 man, you will drive and you can sing and entertain with / without guitarr on vent if you want to ;) :cheers:

Playing my merc ey? MrQQ is too cool for Hans:(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
He was on like an hour ago Tuthmes :p

Chances are he has some gay alias i dont recognize.

Or he removed me from msn, cause he owed me a couple of full respec stones, 85plats and some other goody's!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

Sneakers you gimp xD I just renewed my DAOC accounts what server are you guys on ;)

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Doh i renewed my USA accounts, really cant stand GOA anymore :p

The US cluster aint healthy, look at .de like 1500 ppl online at prime the the nummber is actually growing abit these last weeks :D

The solo play is worthless imo since the bridge/tower changes, just no way to solo on a visual with 0 cover from bridges anymore :(

400k rps lastweek \o>

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bastard you are, I'm even playing at work when i get a few minutes spare :(

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
sneeeaaaakkeerrrzzzzzz

sup?

all good everz mate, some real good 8v8 to be had on .de at the moment, though sometimes very hard to fight the rr9-12 2 bd groups or hib tank grps with 3 charge tanks as a rr2-5 mixed none opted grp, but still get load of rps and as soon as you opt the group you got just as much chance to win as any of the rr12 grps.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Wow I didn't realise the game was still going on, i thought everything had died!

If you need a cleric, well, if you have a cleric that needs playing I'd love to get back into it! It's been a while mind, so i'd be a lil bit rusty, but i'm sure I can manage!

Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom