FAO Ixxa and Murder

Xplo

Banned
Your skill is laughable.
Buffs and Anytime for the win xD

Try to solo unbuffed.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to add that I have witnessed [NAME] throwing kittens into trees and stealing 12yr old's sweeties.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Try to solo unbuffed.

Until buffbots get eliminated, not a chance, not 1 of those guys you mentioned tho.

I can pay the horrible extra funding a buffbot account needs, tho there are days I don't eat.

/sarcasm.

Anyhow, pointless to whine about buffbots, they became a part of the game due to mythics fault, and now if you go without it, you will certainly get owned by others having bbs, so to stand a chance, you get a bb. If not, well I assure you crying about it won't help you, nor will it bother anyone with a bb.

To put it straight: It's all mythics fault :<

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
go back to OT Archeon

I would, but then I wouldn't be able to inform everyone just how dispicalbe the person's your talking about are. I mean come on! They throw kittens in trees!!! :eek6:

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Ixxa plays like the real ixa, spamms garrote + achilles heel and doesn't know the meaning of backup styling then goes whining on VNBoards

UKM_Thorgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Until buffbots get eliminated, not a chance, not 1 of those guys you mentioned tho.

I can pay the horrible extra funding a buffbot account needs, tho there are days I don't eat.

/sarcasm.

Anyhow, pointless to whine about buffbots, they became a part of the game due to mythics fault, and now if you go without it, you will certainly get owned by others having bbs, so to stand a chance, you get a bb. If not, well I assure you crying about it won't help you, nor will it bother anyone with a bb.

To put it straight: It's all mythics fault :<

not realy it a choice to Buff bot Or not to Buff bot

i chose not to but i still have a good game and laugh at the ones i kill when you see enhanced this that and the other fades.

plus the knowledge i did not need to cheat to play the Game..

NUMQUAM FRAUDAMUS

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
UKM_Thorgrim said:
plus the knowledge i did not need to cheat to play the Game..
lol this guy thinks haveing a buffbot is cheating lmao irl

Xplo

Banned
I can defeat buffed sbs when I get PA in :> always fun to see them drop 5+ buffs ~_~

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
lol this guy thinks haveing a buffbot is cheating lmao irl
He didn't say that, he said he didn't use cheats. You just made up that he was talking about buffbots.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
He didn't say that, he said he didn't use cheats. You just made up that he was talking about buffbots.
oh he did quite clearly say that

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:

He made the initial connection, don't be a jerk, learn to read between the lines.

UKM_Thorgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Is using a BB cheating or not

A bb enhances all your base abilities. so your stronger, faster, Healthier than the Toon not buffed thats all..

I have said all a long if you need a BB to win then its your choice, thats all .. to me it is a cheat a legal cheat but a cheat..

Good luck to all.

Have fun and Enjoy the game..

Good hunting to all Buffed or un buffed

Sorry but at 40 years old .. i have my opinion... not the same as everyone elses .. but its mine......

:drink: :cheers:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Your skill is laughable.
Buffs and Anytime for the win xD

Try to solo unbuffed.

Hi der thid infil #897901237198023 you are so special! :p

Xplo

Banned
Larc said:
Hi der thid infil #897901237198023 you are so special! :p

Hi der mr I don't understand this post so i'll make a retarded remark #1243253246346457 you are so special! :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
UKM_Thorgrim said:
I have said all a long if you need a BB to win then its your choice, thats all .. to me it is a cheat a legal cheat but a cheat..
hahaha funny guy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom