FAO Insalud

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice that you come with your fg of hibbys and interupt me and the armsmans 1on1 fight instead of just wait till it was done and kill the survivor but that you laugh after killing us both I just think: "Wow man he got some leet skills there". Not only do you break a 1on1 instead of waiting you also know how to laugh afterwards nice tbh :worthy:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Iv got a feeling this might turn into a very very nice thread :clap:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus's FAO threads could become legendary me thinks...

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
if you are going to moan about every event that annoys you in game, maybe we should think about getting you your own section :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
Sofus said:
Not only do you break a 1on1 instead of waiting you also know how to laugh afterwards nice tbh :worthy:

FFs guys next time please form a orderly queue and only one person allowed forward at a time oh and while you at it give em a mug of hot chocolate before you send them on there way. :eek6:

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Nice that you come with your fg of hibbys and interupt me and the armsmans 1on1 fight instead of just wait till it was done and kill the survivor but that you laugh after killing us both I just think: "Wow man he got some leet skills there". Not only do you break a 1on1 instead of waiting you also know how to laugh afterwards nice tbh :worthy:

hahahahhahahaha

I was playing Insalud yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom