FAO: Illusb

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Where are you :(
I swear its not worth logging in Dyvet now that you're not around :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mayet hade sex with Illusb so now the kobbie is Recuperating (sp?) in some hospital deep in Midgard. It will be slow due to having big breasted troll nurses.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Mayet hade sex with Illusb so now the kobbie is Recuperating (sp?) in some hospital deep in Midgard. It will be slow due to having big breasted troll nurses.

lol such quali roleplay Tuthmes :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Where are you :(
I swear its not worth logging in Dyvet now that you're not around :(

:p

I am still about, but I got a little bored of the shadowblade, so for some bizarre reason I thought that I would bring my healer (Illu) up to date with all the best template items, artifacts, spec etc etc so that should the need arise, I could come out and play and either help the realm on my SB or on my Healer :> I spent pretty much all the plats I had been saving for making some crafters, on the bloody books for the Artifacts (Battler, CS, JS, EP, MS, STR, BoZ, EoY, WH and Staff of the Gods should Midgard ever do that encounter again soon !!!!)

Last night I finally got all the artifacts to 10, except for 1 that doesn't need to be at 10, so it all looks good :> I'm still looking to get 1 more artifact and my champ weapon, but they will come soon.

So my SB and Healer are ready to go, so you should be seeing me about again soon, mainly on the SB, but occasionally when I need a change, on the Healer :p

Oli - Illu

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cool :) see you soon then!

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
No more damn Healers, please, especially if they're Dwarves, so hard to bring down :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hehe i did same cept i made a bard Illu :D

Fuckers wont listen to me tho and just hang around like a bunch of tossers and siege :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
and on that note, where you been hiding too punishment??

come out and show your brand new blade spec tbh!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Wont be blade for a week or 2 :p

I decided to make a template with the most fucking awkward weps in the world to get a hold of :(

Need 3x ''Zimmeron's Wrath''
and

2x ''Basalt Sword's of Bedlam''

:(

They are Sexy swapouts for cl wep mainhand tho ;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe i did same cept i made a bard Illu :D

Fuckers wont listen to me tho and just hang around like a bunch of tossers and siege :p

Maybe thats just due to the strong oirish accent, all they can hear is "potatoes potatoes"

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Wont be blade for a week or 2 :p

I decided to make a template with the most fucking awkward weps in the world to get a hold of :(

Need 3x ''Zimmeron's Wrath''
and

2x ''Basalt Sword's of Bedlam''

I think there's a bedlam sword on my old account
which the little brother is playing
if there is, he'll pass it onto you next time he's on

he's been trying to farm zimm LW and squib hammer for a while now also
as the accounts have a 49 wardy and 45 bard bot
i'm sure he wouldn't mind sorting you with any zimm 1 handers he has also

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I think there's a bedlam sword on my old account
which the little brother is playing
if there is, he'll pass it onto you next time he's on

he's been trying to farm zimm LW and squib hammer for a while now also
as the accounts have a 49 wardy and 45 bard bot
i'm sure he wouldn't mind sorting you with any zimm 1 handers he has also

That would be great :D

I would throw him afew plat for whatever he has spare whenever i can ;)

I have a 48 druid and maybe we can do a Zimm farm ... tell him to pm me char names here :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
He's working on "artifacting" a champ I had on the account
so he'll usually be on as Leirn

but he don't use FH
I'll give him a phone call later and let him know

p.s.
he's looking for a guild too ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oi ... Illu , Control your Warlock pet :(

Or next time i wont be huggling joo in stealth :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Oi ... Illu , Control your Warlock pet :(

Or next time i wont be huggling joo in stealth :D

Hehe - he was a bit mean to you there :( But the poor guy was hardly making any RP thanks to my rusty healer skills :> and I think he just got a bit desperate because he needed 9k to next RR ding :>
Most of the fights we had over those 2-3 hours, we lost badly, but I got some ok RP (11k hehe) by healing my little crazy warlock buddy.

The learning curve is tough with the healer, trying to remember how to play him and my qbars are a shambles, but it was good fun trying to keep people alive and causing mischief with ae mezzing people (usually mezzing the bloody guards at the same time :p).

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Darn overpowered healer!
Cant even beat a rr4 solo one ...

^^ :> I swear you went a bit easy on me, and I got some nice lucky hits in hehe. My favourite bit of that long, long fight, was instastunning you, managing to get the group celerity off and changing to the 2h Battler which hit for 300 I think and I almost fell off my chair when I saw it hit for that much! :p
Then your health slowly slowly ground away ^^. It felt like a tank vs tank fight :)

Give more of those! :> I need to get to RR5 so I can self rezz myself and cause more mischief :>

Oli - Illu

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Good old Illusb..

It was always a pleasure fighting your little kobbie when i used to play :) - Remember jumping off a boat in the middle of nowhere to suicide, just because i saw your killspam from Emain, so i could go find you for a fight. But most of the times you got zergbanged before i had time to rebuff :(

Everz

FH is my second home
rawr illu :D

play sb still i wanna fight you when my ns is done for all the times you made my chanter eat dirt. :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Aww you respecced your PoM5 bot illu? :p

I remember your healer from the old days when Illusb was just a twinkle in your eye. You cant be any worse than you were then! :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Aww you respecced your PoM5 bot illu? :p

I remember your healer from the old days when Illusb was just a twinkle in your eye. You cant be any worse than you were then! :D

Hehe :> Those were the days.....6 months to get Illu to level 50, waiting days to get groups at Malmohus which was when Illusb was born :>

I'm having fun on the SB again at the moment, lots of mean albs keep beating me up though :> I owe Becareful the infil a few kills, he's pretty damn tough with all his tools up. And another infil beginning with T was a pain. And I got Imco in Beno which was a funny kill then lagged to LD :/
Anyway no mercy against smelly infils! :>

I need to make some 2h legendary weaps as this seems to be the way forward for SBs.....shame my weaponcrafter is only at 600 and rising about 20 points an hour /cry, and he needs to get to 1100 >.<.

Rulke, come back on your skald and team up with someone and kill some of the enemy :) I saw a skald and a warrior killing 5 people the other day :>

Oli - Illu

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe :> Those were the days.....6 months to get Illu to level 50, waiting days to get groups at Malmohus which was when Illusb was born :>

I'm having fun on the SB again at the moment, lots of mean albs keep beating me up though :> I owe Becareful the infil a few kills, he's pretty damn tough with all his tools up. And another infil beginning with T was a pain. And I got Imco in Beno which was a funny kill then lagged to LD :/
Anyway no mercy against smelly infils! :>

I need to make some 2h legendary weaps as this seems to be the way forward for SBs.....shame my weaponcrafter is only at 600 and rising about 20 points an hour /cry, and he needs to get to 1100 >.<.

Rulke, come back on your skald and team up with someone and kill some of the enemy :) I saw a skald and a warrior killing 5 people the other day :>

Oli - Illu

pft any skald that needs a warrior to kill 5 ppl doesnt deserve the title!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

Oli - Illu

Aye some gimp warrior was getting RP pl'd :eek7:

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
Some Gimp warrior thats not so gimped anyway keeps saving your skinny ass :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom