FAO Hunters in thid

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Stop with the /assist on targets already.....it tough enough for a mage to survive one hunter, let alone 4-6 shooting me at once :)

Regards,

Ether

Tallen said:
Stop with the /assist on targets already.....it tough enough for a mage to survive one hunter, let alone 4-6 shooting me at once :)

Regards,

Ether

lol next youll be complaining about melee chars hitting you with their weapons...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
lol next youll be complaining about melee chars hitting you with their weapons...
no ur not funny

the point of tallen was that it's overkill and he wants to mention how rp-horny them hunters are or stupid to grp with 5
thid is fun for the solo and duo stealths, but assisting with 4 or more is just admitting that u need help to kill something
and i'm not talking about keepraids but just roaming grps

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it was meant to be a bit of fun between me and the hunters at MB last night who were assisting on me everytime i tried to bolt something (they know who they are) :)

Wasnt meant as a whine :)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Stop with the /assist on targets already
It doesnt take 4-6 Hunters to kill a caster of course. 1-2 can do that fine if you're in bow range for long enough. So if 6 are shooting you I wouldnt worry about 4 of them as the first 2 would have got you anyway. ;)

Look at it this way, they are wasting their own time really and you are doing a good job of keeping the mids busy. :worthy:

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
seen u last night leithal :)

Nice crit!!! :worthy: , pity shrroms got u :mad:

:) ur m8 Leperchaun

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a nice 1 on 1 with hunter,Forgot name, i was unbuffed,non sced, but i got crit on him and he got reg shot, he was on half health and i was on 3 quarters when i melee charged him,(stoopid), found out he spear >.<, u coulda won m8 if u /stuck ;p , nice duel :worthy: bloody clsoe :m00:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
Nice crit!!! :worthy: , pity shrroms got u
Was funny standing with you and Wicanad on mb wall this evening. All 3 of us standing there with a Bonedancer going past and Wicanad hiding under my cloak, LOL.

I unstealthed and waved to the Bonedancer so he would happily continue over mb and not notice I had 2 Lurikeens standing next to me. :D

Good luck out there matey, promise not to shoot at you. ;)

:cheers:

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Naugi said:
I unstealthed and waved to the Bonedancer so he would happily continue over mb and not notice I had 2 Lurikeens standing next to me. :D
Rofl :m00:

promise not to shoot 2 ;)

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
Had a nice 1 on 1 with hunter,Forgot name, i was unbuffed,non sced, but i got crit on him and he got reg shot, he was on half health and i was on 3 quarters when i melee charged him,(stoopid), found out he spear >.<, u coulda won m8 if u /stuck ;p , nice duel :worthy: bloody clsoe :m00:

Think that was me - Leecher was the hunter name u fought against right ? :>

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Givf the 3grp rangers back again outside MTK :p they was funny

BTW good fun last night What What!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom