FAO: Hibs at the Relic Raid

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Thnx all for coming.. Was very nice to see such a turnup on a primetime relic raid that was poorly organised (soz :p) -

even more thnx to the hibs that kept coming back and back even tho the odds were slim :)

Cya all on the next relic raid! :drink:

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
Did not know about it, till I seen alb keep on fire on map.

Was nothing in /as about it.

When we noticed, guild tried to get people there but was too late :(

nvm, better luck next time, and try to get all alliances informed.

Co-GM
Na Suinn Catha

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Umpaidh said:
Did not know about it, till I seen alb keep on fire on map.

Was nothing in /as about it.

When we noticed, guild tried to get people there but was too late :(

nvm, better luck next time, and try to get all alliances informed.

Co-GM
Na Suinn Catha

Was pretty much just something we decided to do as we saw the opportunity, so nothing planned. but very nice to see that you actually tried..

Ill try and get other alliances informed better. Just need to know who to invite. :)

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Was still nice to see that amount of hibs that was ready to give it a try for the relic we didnt thought there would come that many tbh... So next time i hope there will be abit more so we get the relic :cheers:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
bit of a shame /who emain reported 30+ hibs, guess that bridge (crau) is oh so nice.

nice work mast, if i hadnt of been dueling kagato i would have got there a lot sooner.

I hope that we can start working together again...like we used to, kick some arse and get us back the relics that we have worked hard to defend in the past.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
bit of a shame /who emain reported 30+ hibs, guess that bridge (crau) is oh so nice.

nice work mast, if i hadnt of been dueling kagato i would have got there a lot sooner.

I hope that we can start working together again...like we used to, kick some arse and get us back the relics that we have worked hard to defend in the past.

Yeh me2.. we just need better organisation.

Ill be making a post later stating what alliances there are, what guilds are in it, who to contact in those guilds/alliances in order to make communication better and so on.

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
Was a werthy attempt better luck next time aye, was still fun bashing those albs :twak:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
Nice list VF. So why have LA made their own alliance rather than staying in the CF alliance? Having so many alliances just makes things harder when trying to communicate RvR stuff.

IIRC the CF gestapo got a bit much for the "leet" guilds...they werent allowed to spam :(

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom