FAO: hibs at bolg4 at 3am

Dukat

Resident Freddy
amagaad!

I was like "omg! go go! get in there!!1"

then the doors closed on me :(

and i was sitting there looking at you lot, (a FGh) and you where all standing looking at me, probably spamming the 'Keeel heem' button and getting the same 'You cant see your target' bs i was getting, this went on for like 5-10 seconds then u set the pets on me :( but it was fun; everyone /dancing with me as i got ganked by 3 chanter pets and a guard :D ahh i laughed...took ages tho omg, like 'death by 1000 half-arsed pet hits' or somthing, ah well, just had to say 'lol' to u lot standing there looking at meh like that.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
amagaad!

I was like "omg! go go! get in there!!1"

then the doors closed on me :(

and i was sitting there looking at you lot, (a FGh) and you where all standing looking at me, probably spamming the 'Keeel heem' button and getting the same 'You cant see your target' bs i was getting, this went on for like 5-10 seconds then u set the pets on me :( but it was fun; everyone /dancing with me as i got ganked by 3 chanter pets and a guard :D ahh i laughed...took ages tho omg, like 'death by 1000 half-arsed pet hits' or somthing, ah well, just had to say 'lol' to u lot standing there looking at meh like that.

Actually it was one pet I saw you trapped in the doors couldnt PB you so I used focus shield on pet and you hit the bugger back causing your own death with your own dmg, and yeah it was funny but only 6 in group :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
heh was pretty funny, couldn't hit you from in our outside, nor with pbae :p

learn to count tho, we were only 6 or so and it was one chanter pet and one guard :p

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Who says focusshield on pets doesnt work in rvr? :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
heh was pretty funny, couldn't hit you from in our outside, nor with pbae

learn to count tho, we were only 6 or so and it was one chanter pet and one guard

When your stuck in the door of a hib tower with more than 2 hibs looking at you, a guard on you and however many pets it was (i thought there was more than 1) nibbling away at ur life, its kinda hard to count, especially when your roaring with laughter :D

You hibs are lucky I was stuck in that door! or I wouldda..... :D

Edit: Didnt realise I took a screeny... was from early on, before i realised that we couldnt 'see' each other

5d7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom