FAO Hibs at Bled Stone near Dock...

Ucallme

Banned
Hahahahahahaha Serves you fff'ing right...

you saw me in stealth then popped SL with your almost FG then pop me and started to gank me when fg mids come and zerge you.

and I got away...

just /rofl /clap you rox

Amphrax/Arauddry

OK moment over back to game

<edit>

Forgot to say :) thanks to that FG mids who came at right time /sal :) /kiss

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Thx for sharing, must have bin the best thing happening to you in month's!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Is same thing that Manisch and his fg did to me but I got killed :/,u were lucky.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
we didnt kill a single soloer tonight, unless you're soloing near the other 147190 hibs at DC

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
how on earth you work that out? I'm sure the mids would of turned onto me straight after Amphrax/Arauddry
You can never be sure about that. And then there is some serious x-realming mates, time to call in req and right now ftw!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Is same thing that Manisch and his fg did to me but I got killed :/,u were lucky.

Told you in a PM that I thought it was Littlefirby who PA'ed one of our Clerics before.

The one time we zerg one solo guy it makes to FH, the other hundred times we leave someone alone it doesn't make it to FH. I guess people only tend to remeber bad things.

Shrug.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The moral to this story is: "buff shearing". Even if the stealther gets away he is still fucked and won't be able to post on FH about how he laughed at you.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The moral to this story is: "buff shearing". Even if the stealther gets away he is still fucked and won't be able to post on FH about how he laughed at you.

An buffsheared stealther is still able to kill, just need to be pickier on the targets :).

aika

Can't get enough of FH
u did if u ran with manisch..?

We only killed some rr6 champ i think that was running solo around crim area.. that was already in our last run because Tog needed to ding xD

Apart from that I really dont think we killed a soloer not in a bridge area.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The one time we zerg one solo guy it makes to FH, the other hundred times we leave someone alone it doesn't make it to FH. I guess people only tend to remeber bad things.

you tend to have a habbit of siting ever incident of your own self defined lameness that happens to you, so if you are fucking over other peeps they will prolly do the same....

but then again if I see littlefirby I would do whatever I could to kill that little shit too!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
We only killed some rr6 champ i think that was running solo around crim area.. that was already in our last run because Tog needed to ding xD

Apart from that I really dont think we killed a soloer not in a bridge area.

We killed his lowbie while passing a Beno bridge.

Winowill

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but i DID see you get away, left you to kill hiblets :p so no gangking after killing them, and you did thank me for not killing you by kissing and hugging me:fluffle:, only i had my fooking husband in target and kissed him instead so /hug /kiss and see you next time:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom