FAO: Hib/Limors Nocturne alliance leaders

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have been unable to find any ingame recently. Another guild has asked to join the alliance.

If the exsisting alliance leaders have re-rolled/gone inactive would it be a good idea to make some new leaders?

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
well if there is no response from alliance leader, we might make a new alliance with same peps and give the gm of each guld rights to invite to alliance...or?

Ftw

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think I have found someone who is still a GM and paying his subs! I will be asking him to make some more people GM. I will ask in /asend tonight for some people from the largest guilds to volunteer.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
For future reference, the two guild leaders are Toxii and Septina. At the moment Septina has an active account and the easiest way to get in touch with him is through the IRC channel he runs. #agramon.rvr on quakenet.

So if any other guilds are rerolling and want to join the english speaking alliance that is the best way.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
For future reference, the two guild leaders are Toxii and Septina. At the moment Septina has an active account and the easiest way to get in touch with him is through the IRC channel he runs. #agramon.rvr on quakenet.

So if any other guilds are rerolling and want to join the english speaking alliance that is the best way.

I'm not sure who's in the guild now, but back when I played in Nocturne everyone who was in the guild was rank0. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

give tbh :p starting to get depressed from not being able to speak my own language

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
give tbh :p starting to get depressed from not being able to speak my own language

Whats your guild called then?

If you are just a solo player who has rerolled then there are some guild recuiting I think.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Whats your guild called then?

If you are just a solo player who has rerolled then there are some guild recuiting I think.

Nah, rerolled with my wife :) no guild as of yet (we're still saving for it) just a couple of ex-mid pryders :) gf doesn't rvr much so the chances in us finding a guild which would accept her as just a crafting whore are pretty slim i'd imagine :p if you do know if any tho pls list em.

Edit: just looking for friendly peeps to have a good laugh/fun with

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, rerolled with my wife :) no guild as of yet (we're still saving for it) just a couple of ex-mid pryders :) gf doesn't rvr much so the chances in us finding a guild which would accept her as just a crafting whore are pretty slim i'd imagine :p if you do know if any tho pls list em.

Edit: just looking for friendly peeps to have a good laugh/fun with

Pm anyone in Material Materia, we got space for all type of players :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Yeah they can't spell their own guild name, its materia medica.

Anyway Pefect Recovery is far superior :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh ;) well i'm currently lvling in teh funkelmine with my mrs :p feel free to drop me a pm ^^ check sig for names

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
any of you guys know a good focus spot for a 42 chanter :p? apart from coru (3 of us so xp isn't so hot there)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah they can't spell their own guild name, its materia medica.

Anyway Pefect Recovery is far superior :p

Lol, talk about self owned:-P

I'm also in materia medica and we take all, it's a bonus if you're of the friendly type! And we got a few crafting whores already:-P

Edit: You should be able to start on leprechauns on other side of river by scath docks, but it will be a bit slow at first. Also it doesn't hurt to just take a stroll around the frontier and look for places, chanters got speed anyways:)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, talk about self owned:-P

I'm also in materia medica and we take all, it's a bonus if you're of the friendly type! And we got a few crafting whores already:-P

Edit: You should be able to start on leprechauns on other side of river by scath docks, but it will be a bit slow at first. Also it doesn't hurt to just take a stroll around the frontier and look for places, chanters got speed anyways:)

heh well despite being a noblet on forums i'm actually a nice guy when u get to know me ingame :p I joined PR tho :) old guildie from mid pryd and very good mate was in it so couldn't refuse :>

edit: ahhh ofc leps! forgot all about the little buggers ;> thx

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
A few rerollers from alb/pry & exc/mid started a guild a few days ago and are racing towards 50 and would be nice to find a active english alliance. Thus if Nocturne or any other english alliance are interested in enlisting a small guild would we be happy :).

Signed Miina a.k.a Silvervind

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Whats your guild name and what are the leaders called ingame and on FH? I think Toxii has been playing a bit on Hib/Limors recently so you maybe able to catch him online, if not you need to go find Septina on IRC (just check his FH sig)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Also there is this Havocas blademaster in Nocturne, and if all in the guild are gm's, then he too should be able to invite.

Zierena

Fledgling Freddie

Geez, I've been exping solo to 37 on Hid/Limors,and I haven't PM'ed ONCE!:touch:

I'm starting to get manodepressed else i get ahold of an english-speaking guild soon.
Anyone care to invite an old Prydwenite playing Vampiir?
Trying my hardest getting to 50 asap, tough hard as I'm working, my last week as a matter of fact! :flame:

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Geez, I've been exping solo to 37 on Hid/Limors,and I haven't PM'ed ONCE!:touch:

I'm starting to get manodepressed else i get ahold of an english-speaking guild soon.
Anyone care to invite an old Prydwenite playing Vampiir?
Trying my hardest getting to 50 asap, tough hard as I'm working, my last week as a matter of fact! :flame:

Tsk! come mid or alb instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom