FAO Heretics!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
proc and bonuses on vest arent OP at all :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
The Camelot Herald

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.90a Release Notes
Class and Spell Changes
July 13, 2007

Heretics

- Heretics focus Direct Damage spell (DD) will now tick twice as fast, and for half as long.

- The delve has been increased for these spells, which means that their initial tick will be for twice as much damage, but their final ticks will be the same or lower as current live values.

- Damage will increase by 50% each tick, up to a total of 450% of the original delve value. (These are half of the live increase and cap, due to the DD ticking twice as fast and the delve increase.)

Sweet! :flame:

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
The Camelot Herald

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.90a Release Notes
Class and Spell Changes
July 13, 2007

Heretics

- Heretics focus Direct Damage spell (DD) will now tick twice as fast, and for half as long.

- The delve has been increased for these spells, which means that their initial tick will be for twice as much damage, but their final ticks will be the same or lower as current live values.

- Damage will increase by 50% each tick, up to a total of 450% of the original delve value. (These are half of the live increase and cap, due to the DD ticking twice as fast and the delve increase.)

Sweet! :flame:

nice nice tack för info:) har nyligen respecat till melee så får väll respeca igen Oo

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
I've tested these changes on my RR 4L7 Tic on pendragon myself and on a target with 0 resists i could focus up to high numbers { 750+ } after about 6 seconds including crits, it's just what we tic's needed tbh after the destruction of MR.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
really, that looks just to much like wow ;> that heretic helmet etc.

well it will still be daoc, and I don't care about looks as long as I enjoy rvr.

I think it was enough with the cloak looks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom