FAO:Hammerbolg and Minifoaegan

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Omg i never met a more stupid low lvl hib in my life, was up your end of DF and i stood next to that grey luri Minifoagan for like 10 mins, took off my wep and all my armour and sat down. Point at him... Point at me ... Made slit motion at myself.. and sat.. naked.. now generally anyone with half a brain would realise making slit motions at YOURESELF - NAKED - SITTING, is a pure indication of ""PLZ KILL ME"" but no... he stood there hugging and standing there. Then you Hammerbolg came along, slam me and proceed to beat me up naked , fair do's, its your job, and hey its RP , but i thought u and he would have realised i was trying to give the poor little bugger some RP <prolly 1000+> and port myself out, otherwise id have ganked him the moment isaw him. Well :clap: , enjoy your oh so hard earned rp and his loss.

So little lowbies shuld anyone from another realm do what i did, kill them quick b4 rp hungry 50 whores still your chance. Next time im just gonna gank all you little grey bastards on sight

Quarterstaff

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Next time im just gonna gank all you little grey bastards on sight

Quarterstaff

i do that all the time =) .. but i'm nicer these days .. now i let them fishing the mob and heal up ...

there is something about grey ganking that is just funny =) :touch: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom