FAO: Grymulv

E

Eof

It would be such a shame to delete Grymulv and your other characters because of imbalance in the game and sucky RvR, please reconsider sweet Grymulv.

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE TOP SORC ON THE SERVER or any other character that you play with such finesse. You would be too great a loss.

(Sorry for doubling the thread in RvR wanted to make sure you see it.)

F

Flimgoblin

don't do it :(

by all means retire them for a while. cancel the account, buy a new one whatever - but don't delete.

K

Karnat

Would be a lost if u did it m8 so at least let it be for a while and reconsider...

So from me to you dont delete it m8 start a new char or something just to get some change...

Karnat

X

Xethron

Won't be the same without you Grymulv, chill for a while, they'll get ballance sorted out one day and we're all here for you in the intrum

O

old.Elfslayer

noooooooooo........... dont do it mate :(
We had some nice groups in the past, I`d like to have some more in the future.....

M

MesS°

Dont m8...
Like others have surgested make a new toon, try a new realm on another server, try another game, try RL... No need to delete, that would do no good... :(
imo

I

iluvatur

just thought i'd bump. grymulvs a top sorc ( almost as good as i was ;) )

G

gunner440

Originally posted by iluvatur
just thought i'd bump. grymulvs a top sorc ( almost as good as i was ;) )

u were shit tho sowhat u said cant be true

L

lac_desariel

Hey Grym.. dont do this man you was uber.. and i used to love our rvr groups back yonder. take time and keep grym alive

I

iluvatur

lol gunner, i only played my sorc for 450k rps, you see me around alot did you?? didnt think so

Ever group with me? didnt think so

Ever read a joke? no?

Run around since beta with a massive ego spamming the same 5-7 styles thinking your ace? Ahhh that would be it

B

burglash

imo i think gunnerr was jokeing aswell :)

well dont delete grymulv! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom