FAO: Grimster, Narzu etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I rarely QQ, but this is pathetic.

I have the decency to run solo, and you gank me with your 5 man stealth group. fair enough, its rvr, you kill what you want, but why do you spam emotes afterwards? :eek7:

I had no chance to defend my self against 2 PA's and god knows how many unstyled hits from high rr stealthers, and you laugh at me when I die :confused:

Some people whine about albs zerging, well we have nothing on you, I really didnt think the stories about your lame stealth zerg where true, I honestly didnt think someone could be that much of a gimp, well you sure proved me wrong. :puke:

Please, if you have to group up in stupid numbers and gank solo archers, dont have the cheek to spam emotes at me when i die.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
It's reeeeeeeeeeeealy annoying when people emote spam you like that, but just ignore it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
If I go around as a duo or trio I dont spam emotes after I get a kill, if we are in a FG I try to get people to leave solo'ers alone. I have even left stealthers alone when i've uncovered them with mos if theres a fga near, but this is the total opposite, i dont see why they do it.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
They do it becuase they know it frustrates you and leads you to-do stuff like this :<

Chin up ;-) Ignore them!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I can see what your saying I suppose.

Why would they do it though? thats the one thing that gets to me, they know it annoys me, but is this enough of a drive to keep them running in groups that mean they're unlikely to meet a challenge?

I pretty much solo'd to rr5 without a BB, I've been ganked by SB's more times than I can remember, its just lame when people do things like this. I have no way of doing anything to defend myself, or of knowing that im about to get ganked like that, and yet they act like they've done somthing to be proud of?

Makes me sick tbh. Tonight was the worst, just totally miffed about the emote spam.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
aye Grimster and his zerg been pissing me off allday

Messerschmitt

Fledgling Freddie
I think Grimster made most Stealther whine headlines the past 6 months :)

go go Grimster, piss off em albanians!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Kais said:
sure grimster is loving his new fh headlines atm :p

I posted this as a question, why do it? its been going on for a while, doesnt he enjoy soloing? how can he seriously love doing this when there is no challenge involved?

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
PLZ don't stop the whines!!! They are so moving that i need a tissue :)
Oh and remember Grimster is always SOLO!!! :clap:

Nefastus 50 SB GM <PAIN>
Frostulv 50 Hunter

Kais

Banned
Dukat said:
I posted this as a question, why do it? its been going on for a while, doesnt he enjoy soloing? how can he seriously love doing this when there is no challenge involved?

he solos more than you or any of the other random bridge campers give him credit for !

Messerschmitt

Fledgling Freddie
Noctis said:
PLZ don't stop the whines!!! They are so moving that i need a tissue :)
Oh and remember Grimster is always SOLO!!! :clap:

Nefastus 50 SB GM <PAIN>
Frostulv 50 Hunter

Yes!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Kais said:
he solos more than you or any of the other random bridge campers give him credit for !

Bridge camper? Random?

No, i dont camp bridges often, and im not just some random scout whose played for a month and thinks he knows it all.

I have seen him solo, infact I have been one of the few to point it out on occasion, but i really cant say that I've seen him out solo all that often. I play alot, and whenever I see him its either in one of the aforementioned 5+ man grps, or in a duo/trio. only very rarely on memorable occasions have I seen him or heard of him soloing.

PS. why do you assume im a bridge camper?

Messerschmitt

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Bridge camper? Random?

No, i dont camp bridges often, and im not just some random scout whose played for a month and thinks he knows it all.

I have seen him solo, infact I have been one of the few to point it out on occasion, but i really cant say that I've seen him out solo all that often. I play alot, and whenever I see him its either in one of the aforementioned 5+ man grps, or in a duo/trio. only very rarely on memorable occasions have I seen him or heard of him soloing.

PS. why do you assume im a bridge camper?

Cuz you are a whiner?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
No, Im not a whiner. This is the first 'whine' thread I have made for a fairly long time, most of the few posts I have made are to say 'nice fight' to other players.

You are obviously taking someone elses side due to the fact that Im either an alb, or a scout.

PS. who are you anyway? :eek7:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Messerschmitt said:
Cuz you are a whiner?

And you're a complete idiot? (retoric question, you don't have to reply really)

Messerschmitt

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
No, Im not a whiner. This is the first 'whine' thread I have made for a fairly long time, most of the few posts I have made are to say 'nice fight' to other players.

You are obviously taking someone elses side due to the fact that Im either an alb, or a scout.

PS. who are you anyway? :eek7:

I am you father, luke?

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
"aforementioned 5+ man grps"
long time since we had this many players logged on at the same time :p
and even longer since we were 5+ ppl playing stealthers at the same time.
AND! i dont think we have more than 5 active players atm.
AND!!! we love to emote......

so..... well.....

GRIM IS ALWAYS SOLO! :touch:

Kais

Banned
because all I see from alb stealthers is golden spear spam poison traps and deatharrowww shoots you for 10 dmg k?

also because

Click Me

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Bompido said:
"aforementioned 5+ man grps"
long time since we had this many players logged on at the same time :p
and even longer since we were 5+ ppl playing stealthers at the same time.
AND! i dont think we have more than 5 active players atm.
AND!!! we love to emote......

so..... well.....

GRIM IS ALWAYS SOLO! :touch:

a67.jpg

I have since discovered that Raila was a SM in the area, not one of the stealthers. Thats 4, so forgive me in mistaking the SM as being one of the stealthers.

4+ man groups then.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Who gives a shit about them anyway,noone respected them ever and noone will.
Grimster,Nefastus,Bedrup,Endac are just 4 players who gave more rps than gain although they were zerging-adding-running always ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom