Fao Gobo

Z

Zoldot

I really hope you were buffed when we duelled just outside your'e relic keep.
If not there is a big fat nerf inc for mercenarys.
Were you buffed?

T

Tualatin

1) You decide who gets a nerf in each patch? :p

2) Merc are a great class, w/o buffs they rock aswell... So prolly w/o buffs.. Coz most of the time buffbots aren't used in our own frontier (never see em).

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Zoldot
Were you buffed?

pwnd ! now stfu...

Z

Zoldot

I used ip and he didnt and I lost.
I almost never lost a duel to a zerker before 1.62 in a duel.
and now I used ip and lost. so if he wasnt buffed I really think albs are idiotic since mercenarys is better then pre patch zerk ^^
and they whined like babys on zerks.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by swords
probably a thrust merc...
Thrust > chain

Gobo was crush last time I played with him. But also RR6 (I think) and playing his merc for quite some time. Has quite some RA's under his belt and I know a cleric in his guild who's quite often idling in TK's buffing other people :p

P

Pin

I used ip and he didnt and I lost.
I almost never lost a duel to a zerker before 1.62 in a duel.
and now I used ip and lost. so if he wasnt buffed I really think albs are idiotic since mercenarys is better then pre patch zerk ^^
and they whined like babys on zerks.

Gobo will have been fully buffed, yes. And I doubt you beat a fully buffed zerk pre-1.62 :p

Z

Zoldot

Pin then ofc I mean without buffs.
but I didnt use ip on the zerks ^^

T

Tiarta

yes i was buffed, but i will glad have a 1 on 1 on you when im not buffed.

thanks for fight, cu soon :)

O

osy

I remember killing Gobo in sauvage, pre-patch. Wonder if he had the bb back then...

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Osy
I remember killing Gobo in sauvage, pre-patch. Wonder if he had the bb back then...

He's got new SC-set and Sidi BP now too :cool:

T

Tiarta

i can also remember one time i was out hunting in Sauvage murphys, think ive seen some death messages from you and went out hunting - there didnt go many minutes before i met you, but the worst thing about skalds is that the run if the get the least suspicsion that they are in danger - so when i faced Murphy's i turned around and began going back to Sauvage (i wanted to let you know i was scared - a easy rp Merc) - there didnt go many seconds before i had your axe in my back :D

i got what i wanted 9xx rp - can you remember that Murphys ?

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by crokro
rofl cant take losing was that?

hahahahahaha

? lol I cant take loosing? coming from an lvl 33 alb..
No I cant take loosing if I use ip and he dont and he isn't buffed.. then its a nerf inc. but he was buffed so STFU!?

P

Puppetmistress

? lol I cant take loosing? coming from an lvl 33 alb..
No I cant take loosing if I use ip and he dont and he isn't buffed.. then its a nerf inc. but he was buffed so STFU!?

Please, dont try and put nerfs out based on thane performance.

That's like limiting all weapons to iron as max. tier.

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Please, dont try and put nerfs out based on thane performance.

That's like limiting all weapons to iron as max. tier.

o_O
Ofc I can... I know I wont loose against any zerker in this patch if I use ip and they are not buffed. Probably not lose if I dont use ip aswell. But if A mercenary can win over me non buffed and I use ip there is really need for a nerf. If you compare to zerks atleast. So either You shouldnt have nerfed zerks that much. Or the merc need a nerf.. and if you ask all albs they should have been nerfed that much. so it must be to nerf merc then.
(All this isn IF he wasnt buffed) but he was.

T

Tiarta

Zoldot lets meet somewhere this weekend for a duel non buffed.

thanes aint as bad as ppl make them.

i have weekend soon - so have plenty of time soon :)

V

Vasconcelos

o_O
Ofc I can... I know I wont loose against any zerker in this patch if I use ip and they are not buffed. Probably not lose if I dont use ip aswell. But if A mercenary can win over me non buffed and I use ip there is really need for a nerf. If you compare to zerks atleast. So either You shouldnt have nerfed zerks that much. Or the merc need a nerf.. and if you ask all albs they should have been nerfed that much. so it must be to nerf merc then.
(All this isn IF he wasnt buffed) but he was.

Maybe you simply played really bad while Gobo did it really good. Used to be a reason of almost all the "Wtf I've been pwned so badly, neeeeeeerrrfff".

G

gwal

awww, the cute thane got owned :(

and imidiatly tries to stir things up, so we can get some nerfs going..... twat

and no, the zerker shouldnt have been nerfed like that, nerf yes, but not like that.

C

Cawr

How ppls manage to turn threads into flames befuddles me!

O

old.m0000

Were you buffed?

says the thane

if a merc LOST in a duel to a thane would be the shocker headline.

Z

Zoldot

Re: Re: Fao Gobo

Originally posted by old.m0000
says the thane

if a merc LOST in a duel to a thane would be the shocker headline.

You obviously Don't know jack shit about thanes.
Thanes are very good in unbuffed duels...

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by Tiarta
Zoldot lets meet somewhere this weekend for a duel non buffed.

thanes aint as bad as ppl make them.

i have weekend soon - so have plenty of time soon :)

Yeah it would be cool.

PM me here on BW =)

O

osy

Originally posted by Tiarta
i can also remember one time i was out hunting in Sauvage murphys, think ive seen some death messages from you and went out hunting - there didnt go many minutes before i met you, but the worst thing about skalds is that the run if the get the least suspicsion that they are in danger - so when i faced Murphy's i turned around and began going back to Sauvage (i wanted to let you know i was scared - a easy rp Merc) - there didnt go many seconds before i had your axe in my back :D

i got what i wanted 9xx rp - can you remember that Murphys ?

Sure I can, old friend :) That's why I started avoiding you, think you may have noticed that ;)

I'm still old fashioned, grasping on my epic armor like it's the holy grail of armors, so I may be a little challenged. Ok, a bit more.....

Fine, I'm a GIMP :D

But hell, I'm one of the good gimps, init ? ;)

P

[PS]Venom

Still remember coming out to try and get you at benowyc ages ago - you kept backing off as I was /beckoning you. Finally managed to sprint and stop you from speeding off when you backed into a massive alb zerg running up behind you :(

I felt so sorry for you :(

Then again, same happened to me tonight hehe :)

T

Tiarta

Sure I can, old friend :) That's why I started avoiding you, think you may have noticed that ;)

I'm still old fashioned, grasping on my epic armor like it's the holy grail of armors, so I may be a little challenged. Ok, a bit more.....

Fine, I'm a GIMP :D

But hell, I'm one of the good gimps, init ? ;)

you're one of the finest and most honourable gimps from Midgard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom