FAO GOAstaff:Subscription Page Problem

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I wanted to renew my account today but i mistyped my creditcard number and got the oh so hated Your invoice is in process...

After 20min i did get the email but still couldnt renew, and still can't. I have been waiting for over 7hours now.

Anything i can do to speed things up ?
Will this be fixed tonight or will i have to try my luck tomorrow ?

I 'v sent a mail to rightnow a couple hours ago, but have not yet recieved any reply...

Thanks in advance,
Theseus Thalion

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Had the same problem a while back,It resets at midnight if i remember correctly.

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
I wanted to renew my account today but i mistyped my creditcard number and got the oh so hated Your invoice is in process...

After 20min i did get the email but still couldnt renew, and still can't. I have been waiting for over 7hours now.

Anything i can do to speed things up ?
Will this be fixed tonight or will i have to try my luck tomorrow ?

I 'v sent a mail to rightnow a couple hours ago, but have not yet recieved any reply...

Thanks in advance,
Theseus Thalion

Think its 8hours until reset when u do that BUT"if u try to login to subs durring those the counter resets atleast did for me until a guy told me so i stayed away"

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
their system is so glorious that it once took me 5 days(or smth like that) to get my acct up again.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Firstly, theres a search button with a whole wealth of info, try using it.

Theres a cooling off period for all transactions to prevent fraud. Change anything in the subs and youll have to wait, but I think also if you sit there spamming the buttons on it, you just extend the waiting period. Patience is a virtue.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same thing a few weeks ago. Being hasty I wrote to subscription@goa.com and 30 mins later it was all solved. Very impressed, wasnt office hrs either (8 GMT a weekday evening) which made me even happier :clap:

Thanks,

Racoon

Fledgling Freddie
Ive had this problem it certainly resets at midight and lets you retry .. well thats what happend in my case.

:sex:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
happened to me several times, taking from 1-9 days to log back in and pay correctly ^^

it's caused by either misstyping credit card info or trying to pay when card is empty ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom